New 15 shop "test truck"

greyford1979

Reaction score
Not trying to be an ass, just wanted to point something out on your site. In the description under the SKU, the last couple sentences of the description where it reads "It can be order powder coated or polished (please away 1-2 weeks for coating). Follow the below link and choose what color you would like. In the notes section tell us what". I would assume it should be ordered, wait instead of away, and what you would like. Also not sure if you meant the link to be clickable or not. again no trying to be an ass or grammar nazi lol. You guys always do nice work. Wish I could get a new one, oh well I'll just enjoy looking at all the new ones here on the Army.

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
Is quoting the original post with pics necessary just to say you think it's cool? Really makes it frustrating reading having to scroll through the bullsht.

Rant over, looking good guys. I dig the heck out of that intake.
Exactly my thoughts

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
Not trying to be an ass, just wanted to point something out on your site. In the description under the SKU, the last couple sentences of the description where it reads "It can be order powder coated or polished (please away 1-2 weeks for coating). Follow the below link and choose what color you would like. In the notes section tell us what". I would assume it should be ordered, wait instead of away, and what you would like. Also not sure if you meant the link to be clickable or not. again no trying to be an ass or grammar nazi lol. You guys always do nice work. Wish I could get a new one, oh well I'll just enjoy looking at all the new ones here on the Army.
Thanks for looking out it was a rush to get it on the site for people to order and I will forward your concerns to bobby who handles the website

Bobby@MPD

Reaction score

got it...:toast:

greyford1979

Reaction score
No problem fellas...I'm sure the fellas licking their chops to order probably wouldn't have noticed anyways because of excitement lol.

madman1234509

Reaction score
Any concerns with the maf being located on the bottom of the pipe? I don't know if they are similar to a 6.4 , but initially mine was on the bottom of my intake pipe as well, for the cleanliness of it. First big rain I drove through on the way to TS truck lost power because the maf collected water in it's housing. It also made the maf go bad. Relocated it to the top when we got home, 7k miles later and not a single issue

Bobby@MPD

Reaction score
I drove Craigs white 6.7 dually a few months back when Maryland got hit with about 9" of rain and never had an issue.

W219cls55

Reaction score
This is our new 15 that we will be doing different setups on and track times as well
We will be starting with the stock turbo and make a few little parts than switch out to our non vgt kit in the end

Right now it is deleted with custom tuning, ccv delete, and our new intake piping kit

d20f5f4c8c4cdcde80e65203948bec21.jpg

43011eb66d50592a1eec3eadabf1c67a.jpg
54732db3f7702c97edaaf68d0e033557.jpg
eeabece725c0cebdba1be0ce59ab0383.jpg

What wheels are those btw

Latest posts

Members online