New 15 shop "test truck"

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Any concerns with the maf being located on the bottom of the pipe? I don't know if they are similar to a 6.4 , but initially mine was on the bottom of my intake pipe as well, for the cleanliness of it. First big rain I drove through on the way to TS truck lost power because the maf collected water in it's housing. It also made the maf go bad. Relocated it to the top when we got home, 7k miles later and not a single issue

nothing yet. I have over 50 6.7 intakes on the road, no problems yet.

Reaction score
Nice video Craig! I need to get some shorter tires take 1000# of just out of mine and get to a track. It's been closed for the year and won't be open till next year. I envy you guys good weather and proximity to 1/4 mile tracks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Reaction score
Nice video Craig! I need to get some shorter tires take 1000# of just out of mine and get to a track. It's been closed for the year and won't be open till next year. I envy you guys good weather and proximity to 1/4 mile tracks.

Tracks? We use the state provided "closed course"

I meant for the actual "legitimate" time slips. I do plenty of 1/4 mile times on public drag strips lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
nice!! guess i would be more worried about the water making it to the sensor!

mpd pipes look very nice.. like the stamping a lot..

live life full throttle
That is actually cnc machine out of two 2" pieces than welded together and final machined we have alot of time in designing that to work like we wanted

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
That is actually cnc machine out of two 2" pieces than welded together and final machined we have alot of time in designing that to work like we wanted
oh sweet! had to zoom in on my phone to see the machine marks.. thatz bad ass! what did you pressure test them to? not that it really matters.. just curious is all...

live life full throttle

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
We will finally be doing dyno testing tmw with some tuning we have been working on and hopefully hitting the track before we put this bad boy on
82c34a37ae543aaa70067fdecdfc7273.jpg
ae4af2c201a2031b07d7ab2f484d6030.jpg

We have been working on this for a few days now we are starting off with a 63.5 mm cast compressor wheel and two different turbine wheel options as we ditched the tiny factory wheel to lower drive pressures so we will see which one of the two other wheels will work better

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.