New 2015 Ford Superduty 6.7 Updates

Cratos

Reaction score
it will be interesting to see the gen 2 motor :) so now we know the week points on ours I bet they change things just enough so you cannot retro the new parts into our trucks :(

01PSD

Reaction score
This is really exciting. Would you just look at this!! LOL Really interested to see what the new HPFP is

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Well...I know what I'll be getting in 5 years! I can't wait to see a comparison between the 2 motors, and I'm glad you can get a REAL 450(or will be able to).

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
This is EXACTLY why I have been holding out on buying a new truck. I heard rumors about '15 super duty's being revamped. Glad I waited!

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Why does this always happen to me right after getting a new truck! Oh wait I cant hardley keep a truck a year...guess im in good shape on this one lol

I'm with you.

I think I'll wait for a year after but the changes are very promising

jordan572

Reaction score
Question I have is buy a 14 because I know you can get off road tuning still on these or wait for a 15 and hope hs still makes off road tuning for the 15's. With all the street tuners now who knows if there will be a 2015 race tuner that we can't actually get. Think these will be out about this time next year?

Jgon08

Reaction score
Question I have is buy a 14 because I know you can get off road tuning still on these or wait for a 15 and hope hs still makes off road tuning for the 15's. With all the street tuners now who knows if there will be a 2015 race tuner that we can't actually get. Think these will be out about this time next year?

My same thoughts, but I'm sure there will
Be some sort of tuners for them.

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
okayim think of something ford says the new turbo is the GT37 (doesn't tell the rest of the name) and it is a 88 MM size turbo (not talking about compressor wheel size) and the 6.0 powermax turbo is a GT3788VA and its a 88MM (not talking about compressor wheel size) is the 6.0 powermax the turbo going on the new 6.7? IDK just putting it out there. Also did they do away with the Dual Boost SST design? Also another Easter egg if you look on the powermax main page http://www.powermaxturbos.com/ A picture of the 6.7 on there. Might have something to do with it IDK. I'm just posting the info I find.

I'm confused as to what you mean by "(not talking about compressor wheel size)"

that's exactly what the 88mm is referring to. major diameter of the compressor wheel

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.