New 2015 Ford Superduty 6.7 Updates

Dzchey21

Reaction score
That would be gayyy. Projectors with HIDs FTW

Not saying its a deal breaker and i hope they do it without changing the basic headlamp too much (so we can swap into older trucks)
I hope you can get a monotone King Ranch.

That would be good, but thats kinda been a signature for the king ranch for years i am not sure they will change it. Im a cloth seat guy anyways but a fully monotone truck would def make me think twice

Dzchey21

Reaction score
i havent seen any here like that, interesting. Sad to say but they almost test the market on the f-150 first and then if it works they go to the superduty i.e platnums ect

Yellow1000

Reaction score
I always wanted the KR interior on a solid white truck, funny thing is i ended up with a white and tan bottom lariat.

Reaction score
I always wanted the KR interior on a solid white truck, funny thing is i ended up with a white and tan bottom lariat.

Funny how that works, I'm in your boat, only with bronze and tan. I like the platinum interior but I dislike the outside. And I would probably go for a KR without two tone. Why can't we get the "sport" or "FX4" color scheme anymore?! I would love that "FX4" scheme in white platinum paint on a 6.7 with chocolate brown leather seats from the Platinum. Or basically a white platinum without all the badges and ptm grille like a KR without having to do it myself.

Yellow1000

Reaction score
Yes ! And I mean bright white not the pearl! Wit the darker king ranch interior option. God the pants get tighter just thinking about it LOL

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.