New Build

Tree Trimmer

Reaction score
so, if we set aside the fact that your goin to have the cool factor of 4 turbos on your truck, what made you think of setting up a turbo setup like this?

there has to be some technical theory to this, that made this a feasible idea to pursue.

what are you feeling the benefits to this particular setup are, and what are you feeling some draw backs to this are?

i realize these two questions are simply asking for speculation, but humor me???

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
so, if we set aside the fact that your goin to have the cool factor of 4 turbos on your truck, what made you think of setting up a turbo setup like this?

there has to be some technical theory to this, that made this a feasible idea to pursue.

what are you feeling the benefits to this particular setup are, and what are you feeling some draw backs to this are?

i realize these two questions are simply asking for speculation, but humor me???

He's coming after daddy!! I'm really excited to see how this goes. Very rare project on any platform.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I bet since no one else has done it is a big reason to try something like this. You are a wild man for pulling the trigger, hope it works.
Doesn't your stuff need to be running to be labeled as "daddy"? :swordfight: :lookaround:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I bet since no one else has done it is a big reason to try something like this. You are a wild man for pulling the trigger, hope it works.
Doesn't your stuff need to be running to be labeled as "daddy"? :swordfight: :lookaround:

Mine is a hell of a lot closer than yours.

Sorry for the derail.

Motostroker

Reaction score
Nick remember our Facebook conversation. If this thing spools we can trade no questions asked!! Haha

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
Nick better not sale or trade it after all the hours of fab im gonna have in it lol

extreme3807

Reaction score
Nick better not sale or trade it after all the hours of fab im gonna have in it lol

Lol I would never do that to you Craig. I honestly have no reasoning behind the build, it's one of those builds you rarely hear of being done, and I was genuinely interested in it. For me it's more of an experiment for myself and the community. Like others have said, if it works great, and if not, lesson learned.

If it works, I'm coming for you "daddy".

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

extreme3807

Reaction score
Last I knew, Craig was getting ready to pull the cab and start installing stuff. He will have to chime in with any updates.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
i agree but thats going to be a bad mo jammer when its done.

Relocating the degas bottle i would assume?

davey99ps

Reaction score
Didn't WOP run qauds on their rail? I never really heard how well that worked, but it's a really cool build. Also curious how you guys are gonna stuff all that under the hood

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Didn't WOP run qauds on their rail? I never really heard how well that worked, but it's a really cool build. Also curious how you guys are gonna stuff all that under the hood

Yup. Probably did 600-625ish on fuel with those turbos. Spooled quick and worked well, but the way that engine was setup was purely for nitrous. Not saying that I think a regular compression engine would have drastically improved those numbers either though lol 7.3 for ya

Im ready for a 4wd burnout vid!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.