New Jersey members check in

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
this is the Event Flyer, hope to see some of you guys here!

Flyer_zpsce555768.jpg

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
Must be out playing with fire hoses tonight cause he's not at the shop or answering important messages. LOL

How long you up here for dog man? And you here in the blue truck or the beater?

Emery19

Reaction score
figure i'll post this here before i start a separate thread. i need to do an egr delete on my truck, its got a leak coming from somewhere in the front that i think i've traced to the egr area. the radiator is brand new and has less then 10k on it so i hope it not that again. anyways. i have a no limit egr delete sitting on my shelf. anybody have time and knowledge to help me install it? i haven't been driving the truck and its been sitting for like 2 months sans the one drive to top off the tank and put powerservice in it. my buddy whose a diesel mechanic for Fractech is supposed to help me, but he works a ton and he doesnt have a garage or anything and he's almost 4 hours away in central PA.

i'm a noob when it comes to this stuff, so if anyone is willing to help me/teach me i would greatly appreciate it. i'm sick of staring at my truck and not driving it. obviously would provide beer/pizza/whatever you want for your help.

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
figure i'll post this here before i start a separate thread. i need to do an egr delete on my truck, its got a leak coming from somewhere in the front that i think i've traced to the egr area. the radiator is brand new and has less then 10k on it so i hope it not that again. anyways. i have a no limit egr delete sitting on my shelf. anybody have time and knowledge to help me install it? i haven't been driving the truck and its been sitting for like 2 months sans the one drive to top off the tank and put powerservice in it. my buddy whose a diesel mechanic for Fractech is supposed to help me, but he works a ton and he doesnt have a garage or anything and he's almost 4 hours away in central PA.

i'm a noob when it comes to this stuff, so if anyone is willing to help me/teach me i would greatly appreciate it. i'm sick of staring at my truck and not driving it. obviously would provide beer/pizza/whatever you want for your help.

Give us a call, I'm sure we can work something out.