New Jersey members check in

Emery19

Reaction score
Where are you from? ^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I work in Cherry Hill, trucks in Wilmington, DE where i live though.

Give us a call, I'm sure we can work something out.

Will do Tom, appreciate it. hopefully i can get some time during lunch at work to give you guys a buzz. any particular person i should be talking to?

He works in cherry hill or some town named like that

your actually right. LOL

06F350FX4

Reaction score
JKK, hey man welcome to this site. Bigtimekustomz is a good shop. I went up there to check them out and both the guys that were there are both great guys. Mark is wicked helpful and willing to take ample time to help you or give you advice with your truck and upgrades.

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
JKK, hey man welcome to this site. Bigtimekustomz is a good shop. I went up there to check them out and both the guys that were there are both great guys. Mark is wicked helpful and willing to take ample time to help you or give you advice with your truck and upgrades.

Patrick thanks for the kind words, We always enjoy having people stop through the shop, never a problem taking the time to talk with anyone. always nice to put names to faces.

06F350FX4

Reaction score
Hey Mark sure thing. I will always tell people about a good shop and people. So you can thank your self and I the other guy Greg? I think his name was.
I'll swing the truck by when I get some of the parts in. Later on in time when I get the rest in I swing in again.
Thanks again. Talk to you later Mark.