New Product…..Rigid Dually Fog Light Mounting Kit

RSK

Reaction score
PMing you tracking now.

got them this morning, and installed them this afternoon, very crisp white light, only complaint is it didn't come with two of the small metal washers for the adjusters but i used a washer that came in the kit. they look badass, any word on the Led head lights, now with these badass fog lights my head lights are so inadequate, along with my exhaust.

CD12B9DC-D075-424A-9B18-92D1067B5E95_zpscrogqegw.jpg

head lights, fogs off.

5D71E868-3FCA-4D4E-9A28-151089790C81_zpsnlfze45z.jpg

fogs on. and i have them aimed all the way down....

RSK

Reaction score
Thats correct, high low beam, cree bulbs, lifetime warranty.

Damn, sounds good, and these match the rigid duallys pretty well? Nice white light? Let me know asap! I'll order a set as soon as i see i can. Maybe you can throw in an Xl diesel cartel hoodie too. Lime green with the skulls and turbos on it. I know alot of people with f350's. that are gonna be wanting fog lights when they see mine. And other parts.

Last edited:

RSK

Reaction score
You can see up in the trees with those. Are they street legal, any concerns on blinding on coming traffic?

Street legal yes. Not for highway use though. My buddies thought it mighy blind on coming traffic but i drove it around a little last night no one high beamed me yet, so i think they are good. The bigger towns near me that have street lights are really devloped are well lit up, so i don't need them there. But i do a lot of driving on back roads that are darks and there's a decent amount of fog by my house because i live on top of 1000' mountaint not big my any means but enough change in elevation, to where at the bottom there is no fog and half way up its gets so thick without fog lights u can't see more then 3-4' in front of you.

jordan572

Reaction score
Buy from Josh, only person I have talked to that will actually take the time to give any input, he knows what he is talking about too.

Reaction score
Buy from Josh, only person I have talked to that will actually take the time to give any input, he knows what he is talking about too.

Thanks Jordan.

Anyone need a set of Dually D2 Driving Pattern? I have a brand new set here. I have plug and play wiring harness, and bolt on brackets for 99-14 trucks.

Reaction score
Ok guys. Headlight bulbs are in. I'm going to do a one week presale for forum members.

H13 Cree high low led headlight kits.

$185 shipped. All orders must be placed by end if day Sunday 3/16 to get this deal!

You can PM me or email me

I prefer email and payments will be via PayPal.

[email protected]

Last edited:

Stangr8cr

Reaction score
Are these just replace stock bulbs kinda deal or do the headlights need to be modified? If this is a quick swap type deal and are better than the stock headlights, I'd be interested.

Reaction score
Yes these are stock bulb replacement. They are plug and play.

These are going to be very similar output to an aftermarket HID kit with less hassles. Like I said there are no relays or harnesses so the installation is much easier, there are no relays to go bad and no delicate bulbs to deal with.

These will also have a sharper cut off than an HID bulb

Latest posts

Members online