New Product…..Rigid Dually Fog Light Mounting Kit

Reaction score
umy7emap.jpg
6a8uvu2a.jpg
nerysuhy.jpg

These lights are bad F***ing A**!!!!

There's is no way you would ever need a light bar with the led headlights and dually d2's!

Thanks Josh! Pics do not do these things justice, just amazing.

Stangr8cr

Reaction score
Looks good!! I ordered them after doing a little reading and was hoping they'd be ok but it looks like a really big improvement!! And Josh responded to my pm and sent an invoice within minutes, great customer service!!

Keith

Jomax

Reaction score
Josh, do you have any D2 bracket kits for an obs?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Stangr8cr

Reaction score
Got my lights yesterday, thanks Josh!!! Fast shipping. Don't think I've ever wanted it to get dark but I installed them today and waiting for it to get dark so I can see these things lit up. I did one and turned them on during the day and you don't realize how yellow stockers are even in the daylight compared to the LEDs. Anyhow, thanks again Josh!!

Keith

Reaction score
Got my lights yesterday, thanks Josh!!! Fast shipping. Don't think I've ever wanted it to get dark but I installed them today and waiting for it to get dark so I can see these things lit up. I did one and turned them on during the day and you don't realize how yellow stockers are even in the daylight compared to the LEDs. Anyhow, thanks again Josh!!

Keith

Your welcome Keith. Enjoy the lights!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.