New Toy

DocBar

Reaction score
I just bought an 01 F350. 318,xxx miles, new Jasper trans, lights galore, Road Armor bumper w/winch, one stupid stack, CAI, and the rest of the drive train is stock. It's also lifted w/ Niito Dune Grappler 315/60/R18 on Rockstar rims.

Planned future mods are RR fuel system, HBJr, Brute66 and definitely ditching that stupid stack. I'm going to talk with Dynoproven and ******** about hybrid injectors. Wanna keep it alive, but add a bit of power. What injectors do you guys think would be good for ~400-450 RWHP?

Kyles%20truck%201_zpsqdl1wtiw.jpg.html

Kyles%20truck%202_zpsqlpnuohu.jpg.html

Stupid%20stack_zpsoajxpryw.jpg.html

psduser1

Reaction score
200ish/200%, and plenty of oil. Be right there.
Unless you really want 550ish, then go hybrid, lol.

DocBar

Reaction score
200ish/200%, and plenty of oil. Be right there.
Unless you really want 550ish, then go hybrid, lol.
The injectors will be hybrids. Not looking for over 450 rwhp. Trying for reliability with a bit of fun to accent the visual mods of the truck. Not looking to replicate my '03. This is for a 20 yr old kid with a baby due in a few weeks.
He needs to get back and forth to work. I just want to make that trip a bit more fun.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
The injectors will be hybrids. Not looking for over 450 rwhp. Trying for reliability with a bit of fun to accent the visual mods of the truck. Not looking to replicate my '03. This is for a 20 yr old kid with a baby due in a few weeks.
He needs to get back and forth to work. I just want to make that trip a bit more fun.
then leave it stock and reliable so he actually makes it to and from work.

live life full throttle

DocBar

Reaction score
Update and need some answers. The truck has a bad vibration, felt in the seat, when accelerating fairly hard (like getting on the interstate) and I feel mild vibrations when coasting or cruising above 45 mph. I've replaced the u-joints and carrier bearing and had a shim kit put on the carrier bearing to get a better pinon angle, due to the 4" lift. No idea what brand the lift is. The vibration has gotten worse. There is also a slight "howling" sound when cruising that isn't tire noise. Any ideas before I start throwing money at it?

Jomax

Reaction score
Rear end is taking a dump? Does it do it only when you put a load on it? Does it stop when you put it in neutral?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

DocBar

Reaction score
Rear end is taking a dump? Does it do it only when you put a load on it? Does it stop when you put it in neutral?

Haven't tried it in neutral. It vibrates strongly when putting a load on it, but also has mild vibration just cruising above 45 mph.

Jomax

Reaction score
Rear ends usually howl when going out.

DocBar

Reaction score
Ended up being the transmission. Got a new one, under warranty from Jasper.
Got a few wear and tear components to replace, but other than that, the truck seems to be doing fine. The motor seems strong.

Latest posts

Members online