Non-Vgt DD Street Truck Project

swinky

Reaction score
Yeah that will be fun. That fmw should flow as much as my 66 and it's a strong setup. Still waiting on the damn tracks to open.

HOOV3R

Reaction score
Yeah that will be fun. That fmw should flow as much as my 66 and it's a strong setup. Still waiting on the damn tracks to open.

Should be a decent daily to hopefully get me through till the new aluminum superduties come out.

strokin6L

Reaction score
when do you think you're gonna get the truck up and running? I'm really interested in how the 190's and 64.5fmw work out for ya. I've been debating going back to non vgt...between either the 62fmw and the 64.5fmw.

HOOV3R

Reaction score
when do you think you're gonna get the truck up and running? I'm really interested in how the 190's and 64.5fmw work out for ya. I've been debating going back to non vgt...between either the 62fmw and the 64.5fmw.

Shouldn't be too long. Pull cab, pull engine, send out injectors, swap cam, lifters, heads, reseal bottom end, build new fuel system etc... A couple weeks probably.

HOOV3R

Reaction score
Been super busy with work, should finally get to this the third week of May after I get back from Texas.

Picked up a used HPODS setup, wasn't a fan of the silver firesleeve or regular machined pieces.
2b0bf009681b9ff29c4a25eb69b8e444.jpg

Much better.

MorganY

Reaction score
Been super busy with work, should finally get to this the third week of May after I get back from Texas.

Picked up a used HPODS setup, wasn't a fan of the silver firesleeve or regular machined pieces.

Much better.

I was going to say...what on earth happened to the sleeves.

HOOV3R

Reaction score
Picked up a fluidyne cooler and van filter housing from Brandon (CT9AIX) a little bit ago. Just waiting on my thermostat and check valves to come in from Improved racing, then I'll have everything for my remote cooler setup here. Also picked up a set of Holders 205/75s on here the other day, which are going in to be checked out then sent back to me. Hopefully I should have just about everything I need to finish this thing soon.

Latest posts

Members online