OBS picture thread:

97f350stroker

Reaction score
Picked this one up today
20150409_125031.jpg

97f350stroker

Reaction score
Glad you found one. Now all you need is some dodge tow mirrors on it LOL

Haha l know right. I just couldn't bring myself to buy that truck even at 6 grand. I need an add a leaf or something in the rear for this one. It has a sky rsk with V codes up front and the back sits just a tad lower.

pullandpray

Reaction score
Did you look at see if you can just use a shorter shackle? Worse case just come over here all swap ya my TTB won't even charge ya for it LOL Tire and wheel combo looks good. Now chop it down to a short box

97f350stroker

Reaction score
Did you look at see if you can just use a shorter shackle? Worse case just come over here all swap ya my TTB won't even charge ya for it LOL Tire and wheel combo looks good. Now chop it down to a short box

Wow what a deal how could one possibly turn that down lol. I like the long bed. The chopped shorts look good when they are a closer to the ground, not so good on a lifted truck imo. This one is a little rough around the edges but has a lot of good mods that really sold me on it. Plus I got a pretty good deal considering the condition, miles, and mods done.

smcox1

Reaction score
I went out and took some output pictures of my led headlights from inside he cab in the drivers seat.
Low beams
temporary_zpszurqpth8.jpg

High beams
temporary_zpsmu5cg84u.jpg

High beams with 20" led bar (It fills in the gap between the headlights really well)
temporary_zps9kg43wpx.jpg

smcox1

Reaction score
Also thinking about picking this up for $3500 if it's not a rusted out pile of s***. According to the owner the only rust is on the wheel wells.
temporary.jpg_zpsmgrdj1s7.png

And turning it into this except with 20x12 moto metal 962's and 33x12.5 tires
temporary.jpg_zpsozmlvohc.png

Diesel_Brad

Reaction score
Also thinking about picking this up for $3500 if it's not a rusted out pile of s***. According to the owner the only rust is on the wheel wells.

YES, it is a rotted truck. I would put money on it also needing a tailgate, doors, fenders and rad support. But for 3500, it is still worth it

smcox1

Reaction score
He actually wants $4500 but I told him I'd give him $3500 and he said yes. For $3500 it's worth it if my name is brad lol but I'm definitely not a body guy by any means and I don't want to bite off a piece bigger than I can chew. That's why I haven't looked at it yet because if it's not too bad I know I'll buy it but can I fix it. I found a bed that's the solid blue green for $350 but in the pictures the rest of the body looks good but is the rust hiding where you can't see it?

Last edited:

smcox1

Reaction score
Just drove by to check that truck out that's for sale without the owners knowledge and the damn thing is pretty solid for the price. The mechanic that was there said she just spent $2800 on a clutch and new brakes and the transmission and motor are in great shape. It has new spring hangers in the back and under the cab still has factory paint.

smcox1

Reaction score
Snapped a picture of the front and underneath the passenger side door. New bed and drivers side cab corner and sand blast the frame and she could be a good driver.
temporary_zpsm8ptbzcg.jpg

temporary_zpsb5yjxo2g.jpg

Next question is do I really need it?

Latest posts

Members online