OFFICIAL DPC 2013 CHAT THREAD

3brorce

Reaction score
No switcharoo for weather then. Hopefully no rain Wednesday. What time does first truck hit the rollers?

webb06

Reaction score
It happens for whatever reason. My little truck in Billings last year sprung a leak I got the fitting out and didn't see anything. Got it back together and it was bad as ever. Found later the little seal washer had slight erosion on it and leaked. Replace the washer and it was good.

My point is any small issue can cause a problem

Where is that even located? I've seen this before and never saw it when my truck was tore down

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Under the two high pressure fittings in the pump you have to remove them with a magnet most of the time

webb06

Reaction score
Ahh I never removed the high pressure side fittings from the pump. Only the low side. So that makes sense why I didn't ever see them.

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
I've always been curious, is this work done at a discount/for free or is Erik payin out the butt for overtime?

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
feels oh so right !! im glad i stayed home !! resting up for TS !!

thumbs up to this!! See you there

The truck will be ready. Cab will be down very soon. Now it's time to focus on getting Erik to go to sleep and be ready for tomorrow.

D7F-A18A3D724AC0-5650-00000299002CE8C4_zpsa54d1813.jpg

gotta love crunch time!

I've always been curious, is this work done at a discount/for free or is Erik payin out the butt for overtime?

I don't think anyone wants to know the real answer haha

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

STROKEDOUT

Reaction score
Good luck guys! Glad you all could get the pump replaced.

Sent from my ADR6400L

HD F250

Reaction score
I hope you guys got the pump installed and get a few hours sleep. Just keep pizza, red bull and rockstars going Erik and you will be well taken care of. Hang in there fellas, hard work and preparation usually pay off.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.