OFFICIAL DPC 2013 CHAT THREAD

mrplowjr_Ez_v

Reaction score
Here I set getting nothing done at work again this week. First H&S now this, review time at work is not a good time for these things but whatever.

I will continue to spam F5 for the remainder of the day since for whatever reason I'm not getting updates in my email. In any event good luck to all! :toast:

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
another week i wont be getting anything done......shame the boss isnt on vacation! Ford camp looks good this year! Good Luck to everyone

Beans71086

Reaction score
Can we get a results thread? One that's locked and can be updated by Haddox or Dustin or whoever is present out there. Maybe stuck to the top of the events section? With an event this big there's gunna be alot of chatter in the new thread and results will get lost.

Just a suggestion. :shrug:

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
there isnt a moderator out there.. and they most likely are just as busy as we are, and cant keep an up to date thread as SOON as it happens like someone getting text results, and posting here... but i think at the end of every day if there was something posted with results only that was locked for anyone that missed it would be awesome.

because there will be 15 pages of "sub'd" or "good luck" or ":popcorn:" LOL

Jhaddox

Reaction score
there isnt a moderator out there.. and they most likely are just as busy as we are, and cant keep an up to date thread as SOON as it happens like someone getting text results, and posting here... but i think at the end of every day if there was something posted with results only that was locked for anyone that missed it would be awesome.

because there will be 15 pages of "sub'd" or "good luck" or ":popcorn:" LOL

Dustin is there...I think

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Members online