Painted bumpers or no...

Spatel23

Reaction score
Since youre wanting to rep the site and all by lifting it.....

I say 22s without a doubt if youre gonna lift it 6-8 on 37s. That would be SICK!

To the original question...hard to say. Depends on what you do with lift, wheel, and tire selection to be honest.

Off the top of my head....paint match the bumpers, black 22inch rehabs, toyo mts, and 6 inches of lift.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Hmm. May do 6 and 37s on 22s. Black BMF wheels if some sort
Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

squeak12

Reaction score
Purely my opinion on what I would do if it was my truck:

Painted bumpers but with the regular grill paint matched. Just like the white single cab posted earlier. I have never really liked the Harley grill but I wouldn't mind seeing one with the insert black instead of chrome.

As far as height, I like a leveled or 4" kit with factory 5 spoke 20's with 35's, but if your going for promotion, 6 to 8 inches and 37x13.50x20 would stick out more. I personally can't stand big, wide wheels with tons of offset and stretched tires, but again, opinions vary.

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
Purely my opinion on what I would do if it was my truck:

Painted bumpers but with the regular grill paint matched. Just like the white single cab posted earlier. I have never really liked the Harley grill but I wouldn't mind seeing one with the insert black instead of chrome.

As far as height, I like a leveled or 4" kit with factory 5 spoke 20's with 35's, but if your going for promotion, 6 to 8 inches and 37x13.50x20 would stick out more. I personally can't stand big, wide wheels with tons of offset and stretched tires, but again, opinions vary.

he already had the factory 5 spoke KR wheel I believe.

---
- Sent from my iPhone using TapaTalk while smacking cummings owners in the 6 whore

TxFireman1972

Reaction score
he already had the factory 5 spoke KR wheel I believe.

---
- Sent from my iPhone using TapaTalk while smacking cummings owners in the 6 whore

Yes he did:

2010-10-15_17-19-33_493.jpg

2010-10-15_16-41-55_822.jpg

Scarlet_Nape

Reaction score
Gare,

If you really want it to stand out, look at putting some white rims on it. I've only seen a few that I've liked, but I really think your truck could pull it off. :thumbsup:
Maybe white and black??
It's not "trendy", and maybe even start something new. Dare to be different! lol

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Any reason I couldnt use a 4.5" kit and my 2.5" spacers I already run?

Latest posts

Members online