Pics of Raptor Liner on my rocker panels

VanoFord

Reaction score
Its amazing how that pinstripe just brings not only the colors, but the difference in textures, together and well. truck is look sharp!

JMart

Reaction score
Did it take the whole gallon to do just the rocker panels? I have tan bumpers too so I was thinking about doing them as well.

DHFF

Reaction score
Its amazing how that pinstripe just brings not only the colors, but the difference in textures, together and well. truck is look sharp!

Yeah I owe that to my buddy, he thought the stripe would make it look better and it damn sure does. Best of all it was FREE. Thanks for the compliment!

Did it take the whole gallon to do just the rocker panels? I have tan bumpers too so I was thinking about doing them as well.

No it took 1 and 1/2 bottles to do all that. A kit would do the sides and bumpers easily and have some left over.

JMart

Reaction score
No it took 1 and 1/2 bottles to do all that. A kit would do the sides and bumpers easily and have some left over.

Thanks man. It looks really good. I might have to give it a try.

DHFF

Reaction score
Why did you go so high? To match the front bumper?

That, and on the fuel door side the paint was messed up from the previous owner constantly overfilling the damn thing. Figured it would be easiest just to go to that height. Problem solved.

I havent decided yet but I am toying with sanding the bumpers down with a grinder and shooting them..... Any thoughts on whether or not anyone thinks it would stick? If its a rough surface it has to right?????

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.