Powerstroked08 build

NY_Mott

Reaction score
O well ****, I'm on nights no way I could make that.
No sweat tho I'm sure I'll catch up with yall one of these days.

B585Ford

Reaction score
Well there's a little story behind it. My dad's buddy has a duramax with a 4 inch exhaust and a banks 6 gun tuner. He claims it's 800-850 horse all day long. And before anybody asks. It's Stock fuel, trans, turbo, and well literally everything other than the exhaust and tuner is stock. But he keeps telling me and my dad how he's going to "show" me how to truck pull. So he laid a patch of rubber about 40 feet long right there where I started my patch. So I figured hell my truck is due for inspection and my tires are too low to pass, so why not burn off the rest of the rubber I paid for right in front of his house!

Yeah I hope I Can make it. It's not looking good right now but I'm trying to get it ready. Nothing that crazy to speak of. A couple of little things is all.

Care to elaborate on what a few a little things are or is that secret squirrel stuff?

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Care to elaborate on what a few a little things are or is that secret squirrel stuff?

I have to do a write up on the one thing first since it's not been released yet then i can talk about that. But i need to send my one charger out to get rebuilt quick. Then I should be able to pull. But ill have an update on this here soon I hope:ford:

B585Ford

Reaction score
I have to do a write up on the one thing first since it's not been released yet then i can talk about that. But i need to send my one charger out to get rebuilt quick. Then I should be able to pull. But ill have an update on this here soon I hope:ford:

Ok, I know what you're doing here. Interested to see the results.

dsberman94

Reaction score
His tires would have spun on dry pavement. Wouldn't have mattered.

And only the one in the driver's seat. Lol

NY_Mott

Reaction score
Intersting conversation yall got here, crazy thing about that white truck is Iv seen it twice now and it only moved when shuffling around the drive way. Seeing that thing in action is like seeing a unicorn only the chosen ones are luck enough.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online