Project "Wifey's Truck", Help me fill in the blanks.

UNLIMITED_DIESEL

Reaction score
10 days? wow!!! Looks killer!

From the time the cab came off until it was running again. There was over a years worth of planning, obtaining parts, and assembling the engine. I was pretty impressed with our crew. They worked on it day and night for ten days straight until it was finished.

Last edited:

UNLIMITED_DIESEL

Reaction score
I want one of those manifolds...........

I will be making an announcement as soon as they are ready. Hoping to have something before the end of the year.

We have some small changes to make it better. It functions fine right now, but I know we can make it better. It has more to do with where a few things mount to the intake rather than the inside or flow changes.

UNLIMITED_DIESEL

Reaction score
No beatings here guys, she puts up with my **** daily, and she deserves a nice ride. I couldn't just do all of the cosmetics without making it faster at the same time.

UNLIMITED_DIESEL

Reaction score
Been drooling over that manifold for 10 minutes now. You'll definitely get my money when it's released and I've recovered from buying a trans

Thanks man. The enthusiasm we have had over the manifold is overwhelming. In glad we pulled the trigger on it. Can't wait to get it into the hands of some other people!

Meniacal_Mark

Reaction score
No beatings here guys, she puts up with my **** daily, and she deserves a nice ride. I couldn't just do all of the cosmetics without making it faster at the same time.

If you can't do cosmetic work without making it faster, then you're a die hard, and you also have Tim the tool man Taylor syndrome like many of us do.

UNLIMITED_DIESEL

Reaction score
Project "Wifey's Truck", Help me fill in the blanks.

Finally got a chance to make some dyno passes yesterday at Firepunk Diesel. Very happy with the results.

H&S minimaxx with MCC Gear Head Tunes

Stock = 673/1160
Performance Fuel Only = 820/1478
Performance Nitrous = 1044/1872

555e48aa8c2b73cec508e808a944f5c1.jpg

Video of nitrous pass

https://vimeo.com/159603232