question/tips/tricks/advice/how to thread

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
Any of you guys cut your 4x4 air dam to 4x2 dimensions? Thought of doing 4x2 air dam and Mark said just cut mine. Looking to see if anyone else has done it.

CATDiezel

Reaction score
The one ascetic issue with cutting verse buying is it doesn't look quite right... the molded lip gives a fan factory body line that the cut takes away. I'm not saying it looks bad, but if your like me and enjoy to retain a clean factory look then the ford 2wd air damn is the way to go. Otherwise cut away... my father in laws. Is cut. I personally don't care for it but at the same time it doesn't look BAD either.

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
I'm like you cat. If it looks like sh1t I'll be pissed, but if it comes out awesome I'll post pics of it! May just spend the 100 and get the factory 2x4 one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cbf9703

Reaction score

If you have them uploaded to an image sharing site (google drive doesn't always like to share) insert the link here:
Image Sharing Site.jpg

If you have them saved and are accessing them through the phone/computer you have the browser open on:
Click on advanced settings in the reply box
Advance Settings.jpg
click on the paperclip
Paperclip.jpg
It will open a new window
Attachments.jpg
Find your file(s) and click upload.
Close the window.

Now the part I forgot the first few times.... click back on the paperclip and either click on the individual picture or insert image/insert all.
Insert Pics.jpg

Reaction score
Anyone have ideas about changing radios in a '12?

I would love to have a touchscreen rather than the basic one bc in my future plans I'm going to install a backup camera and would rather have it thru a 7 inch touchscreen rather than up in he rear view mirror. I'm not opposed to putting in an OEM touchscreen, just would like something different. If I would go with so,me aftermarket screen would there be shims or a gap? I would like to keep it flush and clear looking.

Any info or advice on somewhere to start looking is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Latest posts

Members online