question/tips/tricks/advice/how to thread

Strokin&Smokin

Reaction score
Filled it up with DEF and still counting down. It's at 639 miles so I guess that means I will be driving home at 50 MPH. That 9 hour trip will take about 15 hours now. Gotta love the EPA.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Filled it up with DEF and still counting down. It's at 639 miles so I guess that means I will be driving home at 50 MPH. That 9 hour trip will take about 15 hours now. Gotta love the EPA.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
wtf.. take it to a dealer. its under warranty right?

live life full throttle

Reaction score
Has anyone put some of the square 4" lights on either side of the license plate on the front bumper? Was thinking about putting one on either side of my plate in between that and the tow hooks. Didn't know if was possible? I was going to make a mounting plate for the light and mount it to the tow hook bracket. Would it restrict any air flow that would become a problem?

Also was thinking about a CAI. Looking at S&B and didn't know if I should look at a dry filter or oiled? Truck isn't tuned or anything, just pulled trailers for the farm. Should it be an enclosed box or open filter.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Has anyone put some of the square 4" lights on either side of the license plate on the front bumper? Was thinking about putting one on either side of my plate in between that and the tow hooks. Didn't know if was possible? I was going to make a mounting plate for the light and mount it to the tow hook bracket. Would it restrict any air flow that would become a problem?

Also was thinking about a CAI. Looking at S&B and didn't know if I should look at a dry filter or oiled? Truck isn't tuned or anything, just pulled trailers for the farm. Should it be an enclosed box or open filter.
if your gril is open then it shouldn't be an issue for airflow. hell, i block my grill completely off in the winter. only leave the airdam for airflow..

no need on a cai if its not deleted.. im running a sct canned street tune and the minder doesnt move a lick...

live life full throttle

Reaction score
if your gril is open then it shouldn't be an issue for airflow. hell, i block my grill completely off in the winter. only leave the airdam for airflow..

no need on a cai if its not deleted.. im running a sct canned street tune and the minder doesnt move a lick...

live life full throttle

10-4. Thank you for the info.

The box to hook up to the aux switches is on the drivers side correct?

Latest posts

Members online