RBP Side Vent Grilles

charles henson

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Seems you figured it out,did your mommy have to sound it out or spell it in capital letters for you,it's ok my mom told me your types were special & not to laugh at you.

forcefed6.4ford

Reaction score
What stating an opinion or defending myself from such actions.
People just try&twist things around,i swear if i said oprah was ugly someone would argue that she's an 11 on a scale of 1-10 claiming she's a chocolate bo derek just to argue with me,but hey i'm cool with it, not my problem lol.

Wow. And you talk about other peoples education. Wicked sentence structure.

I don't see people twisting things around. It's much simpler than that. You're just a prick.

charles henson

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
All i did was state the obvious (and you know darn well its the truth or your dumber then you look ) & as usual got the red carpet treatment.I in no way wanted a confrontation & thought that a forum is where you share ideas & opinions & this is mine,breaking news i also dont like the idea of foilers on lifted trucks either,but maybe you do lol.

charles henson

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Alright try to prove me wrong,just try to show me that there is no better option & nothing better to be added to our rigs for the price.
Git r done

Kallbmrt27c

Reaction score
things got real on here over the weekend i see LOL. I got them on amazon for $200 new in the box. there is no way i would spend $495 on them.

Latest posts

Members online