RCSB thread.

sootie

Reaction score
They didn't. Harley trucks were only offered in Extended and Crewcab configs.

You def came to the wrong place with the wrong attitude to sell anything like that. You took parts off a wrecked Harley truck and put them onto a 99 regular cab "junk truck" as you called the rest of our shorty trucks that started as the same. Your truck is nothing more than any of our trucks who have swapped 05-16 parts onto or into them. Sorry

that frame makes me shiver...

damn, you woulda thought someone with that ego did something super impressive. holy ***

the truck is cool and it well may have been one of the first-i dunno. The attitude and price killed it for me.

shmoozer

Reaction score
Dude was talking $hit about those that have started with a work truck and blah blah blah....
5dde73fce2fe38e6d8d34807b0b9ce26.jpg

He did the exact same thing. What a tool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dmstrucks02

Reaction score
Here's mine, I have been hesitant to post any pics since it's ugly 😅 not the best pictures of it
fa1109ea8107c00cd47eda926bfa250c.jpg

fbe784d95deaed321980719791d117da.jpg

e285320bdbddb80341b0da4026b8dce4.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

joe d

Reaction score
Well make a smoke switch so you tap the gas and hit the switch make it a blueish white smoke swerve back and forth make them think its a heap then lay it on them... Farm truck there ass without the two foot wide slicks lmao. I had a 1988 chevy box van could put your hand threw the side would go to milan dragway and turn a 10.60 -11second pass as rust was falling off at the starting line lol jerk the front tires about an inch off the ground fuc king priceless.

smcox1

Reaction score
Dude was talking $hit about those that have started with a work truck and blah blah blah....
5dde73fce2fe38e6d8d34807b0b9ce26.jpg

He did the exact same thing. What a tool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a punk ass troll LOL

slowcoupe

Reaction score
Well guys my truck got rear ended yesterday morning. Truck was parked out front of my house where it always is. I had just got in and didn't even buckle my seat belt yet. Guy said he was doing the speed limit which is 15 mph.

Sorry to see that man. Looks like someone will be getting a bed and some new paint? Might be hard to match the original so you may get a whole new paint job out of it. :toast:

Dmstrucks02

Reaction score
Well make a smoke switch so you tap the gas and hit the switch make it a blueish white smoke swerve back and forth make them think its a heap then lay it on them... Farm truck there ass without the two foot wide slicks lmao. I had a 1988 chevy box van could put your hand threw the side would go to milan dragway and turn a 10.60 -11second pass as rust was falling off at the starting line lol jerk the front tires about an inch off the ground fuc king priceless.
Smoke switch.... it has 3/2s and a 74mm turbo! Still easy to drive under the turbo
Looks good man. Keep us updated on the progress. We all gotta start somewhere.

Even if its with a "Junk" 99 reg cab and a wrecked 07 Harley truck right Shorty Harley?
Yea it has potential that's why I bought it, Needs a new bed and a paint job. It already had some goodies under the hood

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

imelmo

Reaction score
Probably. Looks like you have a reasonable amount of clearance.

Latest posts

Members online