Remote oil filter kits

Extended Power

Reaction score
I'm trying to add a A/W intercooler off the secondary...need to find room.

Not sure if I should sell all the piping and start over, or hack up the stuff I got already.

.....winter project.

motoxracer42

Reaction score
no point in air to water unless its a drag truck. don't waste your time or money. to get an air to water built by someone that knows what there doing lol, and can hold up to our boost is around $3000. all the ones you see online will burst.
ivan I think your thinking too hard hahaha

motoxracer42

Reaction score
I just realized I asked mike at mdp to send me a plate lol,. thought it was steve.
looks good mike. I like it.

Extended Power

Reaction score
no point in air to water unless its a drag truck. don't waste your time or money. to get an air to water built by someone that knows what there doing lol, and can hold up to our boost is around $3000. all the ones you see online will burst.
ivan I think your thinking too hard hahaha

I just want to try and make the intake temperature a lot cooler than it is on a 97*F day like today.......without nitrous, or water meth.

There has to be ways to make the charge air cooler...I have some ideas, but never enough money.

Skinny

Reaction score
4y8y7etu.jpg

ny6a6y2e.jpg

Made our own kit

Sent from my iPone sitting on the crappe

09stroker

Reaction score
I don't think the air/water would be a waste. If that's the case then why did ford add a air/water on the 6.7?

They use an air to water IC instead of an air to air IC because its packaged much smaller. It's not a water to water cooled with ice.... It still can only cool down to ambient at the most.

Skinny

Reaction score
what size are those lines? looks a little on the small side. I run -12 on mine

Ill find out I can't remember i have about 3 months so far on the set up no issues so far... The filter I'm using is a elf7349 Donaldson

Edit: looked at my build thread it is -12

Sent from my iPone sitting on the crapper

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online