Show & Go 1000 Plus HP

gman1

Reaction score
Dans truck had just been studded when it came to us for the build, I'm pretty sure everyone knows what we just found.

Severely discouraged. Dans a good personal friend of mine, and I hate seeing anyone find something like this
I know the feeling. Hopefully you guys will get it fixed and running again in good time.
That sucks donkey balls....

Who's studs?
It doesnt matter. Any stud that is installed seems to be cracking blocks.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
bummer

Do you think the blowby is something other than a full crankcase or do you think its got a broken piston as well?

sucks for dan for sure.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
yeah i ninja edited before your reply, read the first post by jared with all the info...

Crack85

Reaction score
yeah i ninja edited before your reply, read the first post by jared with all the info...

Yep, sneaky bastard haha. I was like I'm sure i read u asked about stock pistons or not lol....then when i replied i didn't have a response since u edited so I just left it haha.

madman1234509

Reaction score
If it is for sure a cracked block that really sucks. I just dont understand how the first 2 1/2 years i was into these trucks there were like no issues about this brought up. Then all of a sudden over the last 6 months its been over abd over again. What has changed recently that would start causing this? The stud manufacturing process or different lube? Different process or user error? There has to be something that has changed recently to have this be so common lately

Crack85

Reaction score
If it is for sure a cracked block that really sucks. I just dont understand how the first 2 1/2 years i was into these trucks there were like no issues about this brought up. Then all of a sudden over the last 6 months its been over abd over again. What has changed recently that would start causing this? The stud manufacturing process or different lube? Different process or user error? There has to be something that has changed recently to have this be so common lately

Pretty sure I read somewhere that the cracked block issue has been going on for a while....but I may be wrong....maybe the blocks are one time use with studs lol.

Jgon08

Reaction score
Pretty sure I read somewhere that the cracked block issue has been going on for a while....but I may be wrong....maybe the blocks are one time use with studs lol.

I read that too, but it just seems more and more often now than I've seen in the past. But I may be wrong.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
some of the cracked blocks were bandaided and nothing much mentioned because we really didnt know, i was one of the first, a few more slowely started trickling in. Like Tadd had said it seams like its the second time the studs are torqued the issue becomes evident. Its unfortunate really

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
some of the cracked blocks were bandaided and nothing much mentioned because we really didnt know, i was one of the first, a few more slowely started trickling in. Like Tadd had said it seams like its the second time the studs are torqued the issue becomes evident. Its unfortunate really

One block, One shot lol.

Yeah, it sure seems that way. That is the one problem that I have not had, and don't want to... I am going to run my motor as is until I jump to the next level, and then, I will have a new block, built, and buttoned up...

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
ive never cracked one yet. 7 motors to date ! 6 motors with elite 1722's and one with arp's ...

HD F250

Reaction score
That sucks a$$!!! Good luck getting this thing back together and buttoned up. I am sweating bullets now that I don't get unlucky.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I wouldn't say blowing up 5 engines good luck

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Latest posts

Members online