Show & Go 1000 Plus HP

Reaction score
If its puking coolant I would say its more likely a head gasket. When the blocks crack they do not have excessive blowby nor puke coolant. They run fine and the only real issue is that the coolant keeps getting lower and milky oil. It may have a cracked cylinder wall but not very likely on these engines.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I wouldn't say blowing up 5 engines good luck

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 4 Beta

but every single one of them let go kicking ass! i hate when motors blow up just cruising.

Reaction score
but every single one of them let go kicking ass! i hate when motors blow up just cruising.

That's no ****!

Like 75 mph on cruise pulling a trailer down the interstate. BOOM, what's that? Did we blow a tire? ........ Nope there is an oil slick behind me. Hmm that that sucks, I'm six hours from home..........

True story

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
That's no ****!

Like 75 mph on cruise pulling a trailer down the interstate. BOOM, what's that? Did we blow a tire? ........ Nope there is an oil slick behind me. Hmm that that sucks, I'm six hours from home..........

True story

Know the feeling except we were in Illinois going back to maryland. Worst trip ever

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

twisted stroke

Reaction score
Been watching this for a while been thinking of getting rid of the single for twins love to know the numbers !!!

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
To those who bump build threads, don't you think the guys involved will post something when there is something to post?

madman1234509

Reaction score
Seriously? Does it bother you that much? Why are we complaining? Trying to keep a thread on a sick build alive. Many times when a build or project doesnt work out, things go quiet and become forgotten, i wouldnt expect that with a company like rcd, but its happened with other things in the past.. And it looks like they are close to or are done if hes going to post videos.

madman1234509

Reaction score
Lets keep this on topic. It seems like every good thread lately has been mucked up and ruined by people making stabs at eachother, complaining, and arguing over ridiculous stuff. If it bothers you so bad take it to the awol section. Some people are actually excited on how this build turns out.

Latest posts

Members online