Single turbo instal question/review/thoughts

johnp115

Reaction score
Properly ported heads can out flow mildly ported dmax heads. So for 98% of people it would be cheaper to port them.

And I think I mentioned it in your other thread, but I believe a lot has to do with the open plenum/ open housing combo your running.

Running our kit with cast 66 spools fast, cleans up all the stock fuel has and rocks for power. Change to a billet or fmw and it's lights out.

I see FMW alot of places but have never learned what it meant/stood for

So whats a fmw wheel?

sootie

Reaction score
yeahhhh yeahhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh everyones tryna sell something i know how it goes :morons: LOL but no, i kow exactly what your saying morgan. maybe i should just sell my kit and buy a pedestal from you. i have the .91 housing. could be an alternative.

why dont you just buy the turbo that was designed for your kit!?!?! not rocket science.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Mine doesn't haze at all, its all in the tuning. For what its worth I'm running Gearhead tunes and it ripps, but no haze at idle. When I first switched to a single the SCT tunes would haze idle, but not the H&S tunes.

getstroked27

Reaction score
well news update, just talked to zane, charger is getting sent out. gonna swap them and see how she runs. if its a bueno, theres gonna be a 366 for sale. as for hazing, mine only hazes under light throttle under 1800 RPM and going up hills. not at an idle

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
well news update, just talked to zane, charger is getting sent out. gonna swap them and see how she runs. if its a bueno, theres gonna be a 366 for sale. as for hazing, mine only hazes under light throttle under 1800 RPM and going up hills. not at an idle

You will love that charger. I have driven a 6.4 with that setup.

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
so youve driven zanes truck? he has the only one LOL. im hoping so. their not cheap. better be a good setup!

Hahahahaha yep....I will buy it if you don't like it:D

I need to stock pile chargers anyway that Zane / Pius have built.

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
He is taking it off and going back with compounds. All I'll say is it wasn't fit for his style of driving.

Sent from a Cummins plant, driving a Powerstroke, with a TDI on the side!

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
This is the reason we designed the divided turbo setup for the 6.0 and the 6.4 a few years back for spool up reason no undivided pedistal or turbo will make power or spool up quick unless it is a super tight ar exhaust housing than you have to gate around the back pressure and there is no fun in that lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online