SRP1.1 strikes again

dsberman94

Reaction score
Are you aware the terminator pump is also made from cores? Although it may not have the same pressure as the stealth. It also holds enough icp to run the truck much longer than 20k miles.

ToMang07

Reaction score
there has been five companies in the Powerstroke world that have given me great service and parts.
Stealth is not really one of them as I have had no direct dealings with them.

yeah i wouldnt want to void a warrantee now would I

thank you for spreading the word on my wanting srp1.1's

when mine dies you will get to see the pictures of every part, I got nothing to hide.
I think ripping mine open to see its condition is some initiative, more then anyone else in this thread.

anyone else have images of their srp1.1 opened up?
not even the guys that have them fail and are not sending them back for warrantee work
they have plenty of time to whine on every hpop thread but no time to open a pump that is on the bench and snap an image or two

You keep running your cockholster about how you want a busted SRP1.1 and how you're so ***king good at disassembling them and fixing them.

Put up or shut the ***k up. I see no pics, just some douche playing keyboard warrior carrying a torch for no reason. There is PLENTY of people with busted SRP1.1s in this thread alone. Contact them and pay for it.

And it's "warranty" by the way. Warantee is the person who backs up the warranty...in this case NOT Gary/Stealth.

Last edited:

Tom S

Reaction score
Tycorr and MJ stop writing posts for the other to reply too. It is obvious you two are never going to agree, all you do is argue to the point of being annoying to others. I am about ready to start deleting posts or something.

Last edited:

V-Ref

Reaction score

TyCorr

Reaction score
Tycorr and MJ stop writing posts for the other to reply too. It is obvious you two are never going to agree, all you do is argue to the point of being annoying to others. I am about ready to start deleting posts or something.

You can delete mine. No sweat.

powerSmokin

Reaction score
Yeah let's compare Stealth to Terminator, I know for a fact Joey only has a handful of pumps that have failed that he knows of. I'm pretty sure he can count them on one hand, his pumps are built from "cores". Again, the quality of the parts, machining and install are key, he doesn't do it to make boat loads of cash and is why he is the only employee of his company. Gary had over priced pumps and didn't give two ****s about his product or the reputation of it.

m j

Reaction score
You keep running your cockholster about how you want a busted SRP1.1 and how you're so ***king good at disassembling them and fixing them.

Put up or shut the ***k up. I see no pics, just some douche playing keyboard warrior carrying a torch for no reason. There is PLENTY of people with busted SRP1.1s in this thread alone. Contact them and pay for it.

And it's "warranty" by the way. Warantee is the person who backs up the warranty...in this case NOT Gary/Stealth.

do you have one to sell tuff guy?
I never once claimed I could fix anything, just that I wanted to see what actually breaks.

m j

Reaction score
Are you aware the terminator pump is also made from cores? Although it may not have the same pressure as the stealth. It also holds enough icp to run the truck much longer than 20k miles.

yes I have seen the thread where Tom S posted what pressure a t500 can hold with stock injectors

B.A.D Performance

Reaction score
My junk stealth is up forsale as a core. Its basically a 900 dollar paper weight. Truck died when hot. Hell its already disassembled

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
are you aware that the srp is made from cores and that a core is a used part that may have over 200000miles on it?
You're a fuggin retard... I have no idea whay you have such a hard on for this stupid chit... does that mean that everyone with any hpop should pull their pump apart if it fails just to see why? *** no!! the entire point of buying an expensive ass pump is to not have to worry about the dam thing. that is what the manufacturer of said pump is for... just because you and a handful of other guys have a srp that is still functional doesn't make it ok for you to bash everyone else for not taking it apart to see wtf failed.. I have been on the boards for a few yrs now and have only came across ONE thread where a t500 came apart, and a handful of them stating their t500 quit working and guess what, joey took care of them all with no questiosn asked and I believe a few where out of the warranty time frame as well.. I dont remember seing any for the adrenaline and so far none for the hbj... and the fact that johnathan pulled the senior pump due to issues with the stock housing says to me that they where experiencing similar issues as the srp and dropped it and took a big loss over it too but for some reason, stealth decided to keep going and has completely ***ed over many many members so far... I dont give two ***s if it is a simple spring issue or not. still doesnt give your tool bagged ass the right to get in peoples chit because they dont want to dig into the failed pumps... I know I wouldnt *** with it.. why the *** should I......

live life full throttle

Reaction score
While we are burning up all this energy on pump talk, does anyone know what Joey does to the T500? Does it have an increased angle swash plate? Does A HBJ or Adrenalin? Just facts please.

V-Ref

Reaction score
This ship was running a SRP1.X
That's a Astar 350 in the background delivering a new HoneyBadger via sling load to get 'er back up & running

L.jpg

co04cobra

Reaction score
I've posted #s for the ADR, HBj, T-500, and a gen3 for about 4 different sets of injectors. In probably 6 threads here on PSA.

All personal pumps ran on my own trucks. You may have to search to find them.

I actually have 2 running SRP pumps at this time. One original and one Srp1.1. However, with that said, I would not do business with Gary, because of the way he has/does handle customer service.

Summary on the #s, running 238/100s, 230/100s, 300/200s and others.

The adr and t-500 did very will with up to 100% nozzles. They both started to drop on the bigger tunes with 200% nozzles.

The HBJ and SRP both maintained 3000+psi with 200% nozzles.

Gen3 obviously did whatever it was asked to do.

I'm not getting in on the pissing match. That is all real data from real trucks on the street and on the dyno. Both T-500 and ADR supported 500+hp.

HBJ and SRP 600+. Hope that helps.

If you want or need all out oil and HP with 200 or bigger nozzles, the HBJ does a very nice job, and is from a company that WILL stand behind it.

Under 200s and reliable pumps for a little less money, the ADR and t-500 both good choices.

powerSmokin

Reaction score
While we are burning up all this energy on pump talk, does anyone know what Joey does to the T500? Does it have an increased angle swash plate? Does A HBJ or Adrenalin? Just facts please.

Joey keeps that a secret, if we knew. Then any other guy with a machine shop and good pump knowledge could duplicate it. I have seen 3300-3400 on my old 7.3 I sold, T500 had round 50-60k miles on it at that time this is with 225/100's.

Last edited:

dsberman94

Reaction score

I have a place I can go and pull parts off 7.3 engines but many at the time were 15* pumps. I asked Joey if that was alright to send 15* pumps in and all he sent back was that it was ok to do this because he uses a custom swash plate. Doesn't use what is in them originally.

Steve's red stroker

Reaction score
I toasted my srp1.1 last year, it was one of the first 1.1's Gary made. Had 12-13,000 miles on it. Yes I paid $250 to have it fixed, talked with Gary for over an hour. I was happy with the service and he seemed like a great guy. Mines still running with about 5,000 miles, and I'm happy with it, just too bad to see this happen. But if I remember right this was the pump to have, now it's the honey badger which is fairly fresh, what's not to say we won't see this again.

AzPsd55

Reaction score
Dam after i went threw this thread i looked at my pump and its leaking out of the back cover, great. I've been issue free for 2 to 3 years, its always put out mad oil, but im going to get rid of it for piece of mind.

Latest posts

Members online