SRP1.1 strikes again

Mr.BigOil

Reaction score
I don't want to argue about the thread topic and I won't.

FYI, if a T500 blows the back cover, blows the threads out of the pump(any port), is involved in an engine fire, snow storm, flood, blizzard, hurricane, etc.....it will be repaired free of charge. Warranty is two years, but if something happens after.......don't expect much of a charge, if anything.

SRP's can be rebuilt to a T500 as well.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score

FYI, if a T500 blows the back cover, blows the threads out of the pump(any port), is involved in an engine fire, snow storm, flood, blizzard, hurricane, etc.....it will be repaired free of charge. Warranty is two years, but if something happens after.......don't expect much of a charge, if anything.

who are you?

live life full throttle

DZL JIM

Reaction score
The HB has only been out a year or so, but the guys at Dyno Proven have been around a long time. If they say they will stand behind it, I believe them. It just needs more time for me due to the SRP1.1 ordeal. Nothing against the Dyno Proven guys or their product, it's just me being cautious.

The Terminator pumps and Adrenaline have been around for what seems like forever. And since I have literally NEVER heard of any issues from customers running these pumps whatsoever, those are the ones I recommend, depending on what injector the customer has.

IdahoF350

Reaction score

This single post redeemed this thread as useful after a lot of off topic banter, and just helped me decide my future HPOP direction if I require anything larger than a stock 17°. Thank you.

Sent by my right thumb!

Barnbuilder

Reaction score

You want to buy one for a core? Should have kept my twins.

DZL JIM

Reaction score

Not this one.

srp1.1fail.jpg

97stoker350

Reaction score
mine did this also although it was just a small leak. sent it back and he re machined the housing and its been fine every since. he said that if the housing is not perfectly flat the spirolox will not hold but when it does it can withstand twice the pressure that a regular snap ring can hold

TyCorr

Reaction score
I know who it is. Just giving him sh*t

Oh. Ok. Its mostly hilarious because someone did the same thing about 6 posts ago.

Since you know him, why dont you tell Joey to get that t1000 on the market? Seems as though a void has been created.

V-Ref

Reaction score
On the reason that T1000 & HB Sr are slow to market...I'd venture a couple three guesses as the reasons why...

1. Diminishing market
2. Stock housings/cores represent engineering/reliability challenges when attempting to bring an affordable AND reliable "big oil" single stock housing pump to market.
3. Stealth's experience with the SRP1 & SRP1.X has folks a little gun shy of a Public Relations nightmare if thier pumps were to start to encounter trouble on the public forums

A reliable & supported 150% stock volume capable hpop....that's been alluding our trucks...well...since forever right?

Adrenaline & T500 & HB Jr....are these like 115-125% over stock pumps? I thought I remember a number for the Adrenaline as 118% over stock volume being posted once.

Latest posts

Members online