super duty picture thread:

Lipka101

Reaction score
9eb56517e53bff08fced89f36f85904b.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

6speedsd

Reaction score
Do you guys have nothing better to do than keep your chit spotless and take random pics of it? Some gorgeous trucks on here, but geez...I feel like I'm one of the few that actually use the thing for work, and not be worried about it getting dirty....or worse yet, a scratch.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

FX44AU

Reaction score
I work mine as well hauling machinery and duct work for cotton gins but also take good care of it because it is my daily. I don't mind telling you that I enjoy cleaning it on the weekends (when I'm off) and taking pics now and then when a good opportunity arises. I was checking out the new memorial the city finished recently and realized I had a decent photo opportunity.

Jomax

Reaction score
Mine gets abused for work. But it wash it weekly inside and out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cbf9703

Reaction score
Do you guys have nothing better to do than keep your chit spotless and take random pics of it? Some gorgeous trucks on here, but geez...I feel like I'm one of the few that actually use the thing for work, and not be worried about it getting dirty....or worse yet, a scratch.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
I'm right there with you.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

TripleE44

Reaction score
My trucks my daily driver, and I use it for my work but in all reality I could accomplish the same with a Prius I guess.

What it comes down to for me is I take pride in my vehicles and I keep them clean as well. If I have to get my truck dirty I will, and if it has to get scratched that's fine, but I'm going to do everything I can to keep that from happening if it doesn't have to. And if it gets dirty or scratched, I'm gonna fix those quick.

As for the pictures, my truck is my hobby, and I like modifying it to look better and I enjoy taking pics. Apparently a lot of us here have that in common...

I don't see what the problem with that is.

Just for good measure:
17cb4a47fa6fa093b82f5f929ae708f6.jpg

86da657bdd67d693d0bdb34e9fd98e94.jpg

f7a6d5b0c5a5fcc7ec9e4d74113adc3a.jpg

Last edited:

6speedsd

Reaction score
I meant no negativity or offense by what I said. Was just making a comment, an opinion.

I too take care of my stuff. During the summer mths I usually work 70+ hour weeks, working out of my truck all day, so washing it on my only day off is the last thing on my mind. I hate seeing it get dirty, or even scratched, but at the end of the day, it's still a truck, and I'm not about to lose any sleep over it. I know some guys that will literally act like you just took their first born child if their truck gets dirty or even the smallest scratch. And don't even think about asking them to haul something in the bed of it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

cbf9703

Reaction score
I meant no negativity or offense by what I said. Was just making a comment, an opinion.

I too take care of my stuff. During the summer mths I usually work 70+ hour weeks, working out of my truck all day, so washing it on my only day off is the last thing on my mind. I hate seeing it get dirty, or even scratched, but at the end of the day, it's still a truck, and I'm not about to lose any sleep over it. I know some guys that will literally act like you just took their first born child if their truck gets dirty or even the smallest scratch. And don't even think about asking them to haul something in the bed of it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Again, agreed. Most weeks are 50-60 for me, but taking care of my family, house, and property is basically a second job. I'm always excited when I do get to crawl out of my rightful place in the kitchen and actually clean the truck and have it not rain for a day or two. My next one will NOT be black. LOL

I meant no offense or negativity either. I'm more impressed with the level of dedication many people have to make the time to keep their truck so clean (or not give into the temptation of allowing kids to eat / drink in their truck... Mine spend too much time in mine to want to fight that battle) and still find time to take pictures. Then again, not everyone has to fight a gravel drive either. :doh:

Alright, enough excuses out of me. Let's see some more good looking trucks!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk