super duty picture thread:

Black AOD

Reaction score
My trucks my daily driver, and I use it for my work but in all reality I could accomplish the same with a Prius I guess.

What it comes down to for me is I take pride in my vehicles and I keep them clean as well. If I have to get my truck dirty I will, and if it has to get scratched that's fine, but I'm going to do everything I can to keep that from happening if it doesn't have to. And if it gets dirty or scratched, I'm gonna fix those quick.

As for the pictures, my truck is my hobby, and I like modifying it to look better and I enjoy taking pics. Apparently a lot of us here have that in common...

I don't see what the problem with that is.

Just for good measure:
17cb4a47fa6fa093b82f5f929ae708f6.jpg

86da657bdd67d693d0bdb34e9fd98e94.jpg

f7a6d5b0c5a5fcc7ec9e4d74113adc3a.jpg

Hey Triple, Id been meaning to ask, did you have to clearance your brakes to fit with the 17's or do they just BARELY clear?

TripleE44

Reaction score
37s and 17s. I'm all about some sidewall! Looks good��

Thanks man!

Hey Triple, Id been meaning to ask, did you have to clearance your brakes to fit with the 17's or do they just BARELY clear?

They just cleared, I don't really remember by how much though. For some reason I think I remember I could just barely get a finger back there but I'm not positive on that.

SDS97_7.3

Reaction score
Again, agreed. Most weeks are 50-60 for me, but taking care of my family, house, and property is basically a second job. I'm always excited when I do get to crawl out of my rightful place in the kitchen and actually clean the truck and have it not rain for a day or two. My next one will NOT be black. LOL

I meant no offense or negativity either. I'm more impressed with the level of dedication many people have to make the time to keep their truck so clean (or not give into the temptation of allowing kids to eat / drink in their truck... Mine spend too much time in mine to want to fight that battle) and still find time to take pictures. Then again, not everyone has to fight a gravel drive either. :doh:

Alright, enough excuses out of me. Let's see some more good looking trucks!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I thought you got out of the rightful place thing after the surgery in Bangkok :poke:

TripleE44

Reaction score
I think you're being too critical about the paint. It looked pretty damn good when I passed you on Denton hwy a few months back. Without a doubt better than 95% of the rest of the 7.3s in the road.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.