The 2011-16 Leveled Super Duty Thread

ImAti0n

Reaction score
Took the truck up a small trail to test out this new Carli kit. First time it's seen dirt with the new kit and tires installed. Felt good. Can't wait to play some more.
085d05884af5f48e046373d7d961866e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jomax

Reaction score
Took the truck up a small trail to test out this new Carli kit. First time it's seen dirt with the new kit and tires installed. Felt good. Can't wait to play some more.
085d05884af5f48e046373d7d961866e.jpg

You'll be wanting kings soon LOL.

Looks great, I'd install a 2wd valance, would make it look perfect.

ImAti0n

Reaction score
You'll be wanting kings soon LOL.

Looks great, I'd install a 2wd valance, would make it look perfect.

Trust me. My wishlist are the kings, steering stabilizer, and Carli radius arms.

And yes I agree. I've been searching the classifieds looking for one.

04cr450

Reaction score
1/4" spacers (3) needed to level it driver to passenger side. Worked perfect on my truck. It sat an inch off as well

well this mod didn't last long..... driver side of truck now is leaning again 1/2" off from passenger side.... uhhhhhhhhh ready to get rid of this new turd and try out another truck, nothing is "super duty" on this truck from what i have experienced. I wonder if i get carli springs- would this solve the lean issue?

JRLott

Reaction score
Well sh!+. I don't think springs will help. I have Carli front springs. The lean was there before, and still there. Between the driver being in the truck all the time, the fuel tank on the same side, and weight loss on the passenger side, it's understandable.

Jomax

Reaction score
Well sh!+. I don't think springs will help. I have Carli front springs. The lean was there before, and still there. Between the driver being in the truck all the time, the fuel tank on the same side, and weight loss on the passenger side, it's understandable.

Did you make sure you put the Springs on the right sides? CARLI's front springs are specific to each side.

jwalk09

Reaction score
Did you make sure you put the Springs on the right sides? CARLI's front springs are specific to each side.

I'm pretty sure only the 4.5" lift coils are side specific

wilbert.murph

Reaction score
I have a 2015 f250. I have been looking at the readylift sst lifts. I wanted the 2.5" front with 4" block in rear. For some reason the website says some are for single piece driveshafts, some are for two price, some are for dually leaf packs, etc. mine has the stock leaf packs with the factory 2" blocks. Anyone else noticed these requirements when looking at lifts. Any recommendations? I like the readylift because they come with track bar brackets, extenders and everything to keep ride stock.

NCSU dirt man

Reaction score
I have a 2015 f250. I have been looking at the readylift sst lifts. I wanted the 2.5" front with 4" block in rear. For some reason the website says some are for single piece driveshafts, some are for two price, some are for dually leaf packs, etc. mine has the stock leaf packs with the factory 2" blocks. Anyone else noticed these requirements when looking at lifts. Any recommendations? I like the readylift because they come with track bar brackets, extenders and everything to keep ride stock.

pretty sure long bed trucks have 2 piece drive shafts and short beds just have a 1 piece shaft. readylift isn't bad but trust me I've driven on it about 10k miles and it gets old after a while. again not a bad brand because their parts are quality but it certainly won't do anything to make your ride any smoother, especially with the factory ranchos that FX4's come with. a friend of mine bought the 2.5" Carli commuter kit with good shocks and it rode great. i instead bought a stage 1 - 2.5" Icon coil spring kit with their 2.0 shocks up front and Bilstein 5100's out back with a 5" block beacuse i got a decent deal on it all; now i'm just looking to install it when I get the chance once things slow down. I'll be glad to take this 2.5" readylift with factory ranchos off my F350. I feel like it rides rougher than it should for a coil sprung truck

Last edited:

wilbert.murph

Reaction score
pretty sure long bed trucks have 2 piece drive shafts and short beds just have a 1 piece shaft. readylift isn't bad but trust me I've driven on it about 10k miles and it gets old after a while. again not a bad brand because their parts are quality but it certainly won't do anything to make your ride any smoother, especially with the factory ranchos that FX4's come with. a friend of mine bought the 2.5" Carli commuter kit with good shocks and it rode great. i instead bought a stage 1 - 2.5" Icon coil spring kit with their 2.0 shocks up front and Bilstein 5100's out back with a 5" block beacuse i got a decent deal on it all; now i'm just looking to install it when I get the chance once things slow down. I'll be glad to take this 2.5" readylift with factory ranchos off my F350. I feel like it rides rougher than it should for a coil sprung truck

I see your screen name says Ncsu. Are you in Raleigh? I live in knightdale. If you have a 350 it came with 4" blocks right? Would you be interested in selling the 4" block when you get 5" installed? Would love to check out your set up when your done

NCSU dirt man

Reaction score
I see your screen name says Ncsu. Are you in Raleigh? I live in knightdale. If you have a 350 it came with 4" blocks right? Would you be interested in selling the 4" block when you get 5" installed? Would love to check out your set up when your done

I graduated from NCSU and moved back to the Ft. Bragg / Fayetteville area. Yea I wouldn't mind (think it has the 4" readylift blocks in it now from what I measured the other day and idk where I put the original F350 blocks) but like I said it may be a month or so before we slow up as far as work goes to find the time to install the components. but yea just shoot me a DM at some point and I'll try to contact you. I still head up to state quite often for a weekly review course

NCSU dirt man

Reaction score
12 days of Redneck Christmas:

-2.5" Icon stage 1 kit
-2.0 Icon front shocks
-1" BMC spacer w/ radius arm brackets (temporary until 3 link)
-5" rear blocks (in the mail now)
-5100 Bilsteins rear shocks (F350 w/ overloads so it's not exactly smooth anyway)
-20x10 Gears -19mm offset w/ 35x12.5 Ridge Grapplers (load rated for what I needed)

Ready to get all the parts in and installed. The truck already has a readylift 2.5" kit on there so I am going to utilize some of those parts for this new setup like the track bar bracket and sway bar brackets. Was going for what would hopefully be similar to what triplee44's old setup used to look like. Still need to get traction bars, a 3-link kit for the front plus an EZ LYNK at some point hopefully. But in the mean time I'm just looking forward to installing all of this when we finally close for Christmas!

Attachments

• IMG_2036.JPG
    IMG_2036.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 188
Last edited:

wilbert.murph

Reaction score
12 days of Redneck Christmas:

-2.5" Icon stage 1 kit
-2.0 Icon front shocks
-1" BMC spacer w/ radius arm brackets (temporary until 3 link)
-5" rear blocks (in the mail now)
-5100 Bilsteins rear shocks (F350 w/ overloads so it's not exactly smooth anyway)
-20x10 Gears -19mm offset w/ 35x12.5 Ridge Grapplers (load rated for what I needed)

Ready to get all the parts in and installed. The truck already has a readylift 2.5" kit on there so I am going to utilize some of those parts for this new setup like the track bar bracket and sway bar brackets. Was going for what would hopefully be similar to what triplee44's old setup used to look like. Still need to get traction bars, a 3-link kit for the front plus an EZ LYNK at some point hopefully. But in the mean time I'm just looking forward to installing all of this when we finally close for Christmas!

Let me know when you get the ridge grapplers installed. I have been looking at those. Curious how smooth and quiet they are. They look nice.

NCSU dirt man

Reaction score
Let me know when you get the ridge grapplers installed. I have been looking at those. Curious how smooth and quiet they are. They look nice.

They look damn nice to me.

Thanks guys but it will probably be a month or so before I have everything completed due to our schedule. But yea i'll post back up at some point! i went with them for the load rating they have. hope they wear decent enough

06greenstroker

Reaction score
ReadyLift 3.5" SST kit. Will be putting on 35x12.5 Firestone Destination MTs on the stock 20" oem wheels this coming week. Will go with Fuel Hostage 20x9 or 20x10 black in the future.

20161203_135923_zpsco8zzj5h.jpg

wilbert.murph

Reaction score
ReadyLift 3.5" SST kit. Will be putting on 35x12.5 Firestone Destination MTs on the stock 20" oem wheels this coming week. Will go with Fuel Hostage 20x9 or 20x10 black in the future.

20161203_135923_zpsco8zzj5h.jpg

How is your ride quality with the 3.5". I just bought the 2.5" but haven't got it installed yet.

Latest posts

Members online