The Official PSA Duramax gets Built Ford Tough!

Chvyrkr

Reaction score
It's still a farm truck right?

Just sayin...

Looks damn good Jason!

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
Knowing Jason.. He has all this calculated out and probably has P&ID's drawn up and schematic's drawn up of how everything is going to work. I'd be willing to bet it'll tow like an animal! I know it did before doing all this extra work to it, i can only imagine how well it's going to work now

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
It's still a farm truck right?

Just sayin...

Looks damn good Jason!

It sure looks like a farm truck to me. Just because it can flex around and tow that trailer around the field and through the ruts a little better than before doesn't make it less of a farm truck.

will you still be able to pull your gooseneck with it sitting that high and bigger tires?

I'll still be hooked to the gooseneck. :D Its a snug fit at the moment, but doable - plans in the future will make it much more doable - but I'm going to have to recover from this first. LOL

Its true that its coming in a little higher than I had planned - but nothing that scares me long term. It will be headed to Ennis with the trailer in tow so I guess if I show up there with half a bedside you'll know I was wrong. LOL

Knowing Jason.. He has all this calculated out and probably has P&ID's drawn up and schematic's drawn up of how everything is going to work. I'd be willing to bet it'll tow like an animal! I know it did before doing all this extra work to it, i can only imagine how well it's going to work now

More like chicken scratch hand sketches and notes it takes a cryptologist to read and interpret for the rest of the population. LOL

Chvyrkr

Reaction score
It sure looks like a farm truck to me. Just because it can flex around and tow that trailer around the field and through the ruts a little better than before doesn't make it less of a farm truck.

Well then looks are secondary to function still lol.

If you want flares to keep rock chips outa the bedsides... Then F the haters.

JD3020

Reaction score
Well then looks are secondary to function still lol.

If you want flares to keep rock chips outa the bedsides... Then F the haters.

What, you mean that having a truck with no flares and wide tires that throw gravel and dirt all over the truck isn't cool?

:fustrate::fustrate::fustrate:

Chvyrkr

Reaction score
What, you mean that having a truck with no flares and wide tires that throw gravel and dirt all over the truck isn't cool?

:fustrate::fustrate::fustrate:

With that nice dark blue color Jason has goin, I bet it'll look just as good as the sides of my black truck :fustrate:

Latest posts

Members online