The Singled Out Build

Mattf1987

Reaction score
Towmater...

Bahahaha no I don't call it Clifford, I call it the red dragon from old school also but I just got these plates so it's the new name I recon

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    170.6 KB · Views: 74

Jonnydime

Reaction score
Rykan Holder you are the man! Got these in the mail today! This build just keeps getting better!

Do your self a favor and send your injectors to RCD and have them flowed and balanced with extrude honed factory nozzles.

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
Yup now I'm going to get dual fuelers. Trying to get up close to 700 these and another pump should do the trick I hope! Also I want to help the drive ability and spool of the truck

700 shouldn't be an issue, should drive nice too with the right converter

Mattf1987

Reaction score
Yea that's another issue I have a factory stall converter. The truck has a warren stage 2 trans and a precision stallion converter..I thought about getting it sent out and re stalled

bluedge8

Reaction score
I think he might be saying to use factory nozzles to flow your inj's then put the bigger nozzles on,,,,, just a wild ass guess tho'

buschpoweredstroker

Reaction score
Should be nasty enough you can steal my plate UVA GINA since we're not in the same state if you ever change them. :toast: I like the snuggle out though... hahahaha