The Singled Out Build

Mattf1987

Reaction score
Yea I checked his site. Heads for this truck seem to be a big issue lol. The firs set of heads on the truck were cracked and had bad valve guides wit bent valves, now the ones we had at the shop that we thought were good ended up having the bad guides. No visible cracks tho by our eye. Also I know the 6.4 heads are prone to cracking that's not what I meant by " heads for this truck" hopefully Eric makes good on his word and sends me some coin this week

sootie

Reaction score
Sootie must get commission for every person that calls Morgan.... lok I'm just busting. Morgan will take good care of you!

Lol I've thought the same.

i wish that was the case LOL

no seriously-once you have been ***ked by vendors, you realize that GOOD vendors are hard to come by.

in addition to that, i have done a fair bit of business with him and its not the products or the price so much, its when something goes wrong and he's got your back that floors me. i just wish everybody could have that experience and not settle for being treated like crap by vendors like you have Swink...

it's all too common in this industry.

swinky

Reaction score
i wish that was the case LOL

no seriously-once you have been ***ked by vendors, you realize that GOOD vendors are hard to come by.

in addition to that, i have done a fair bit of business with him and its not the products or the price so much, its when something goes wrong and he's got your back that floors me. i just wish everybody could have that experience and not settle for being treated like crap by vendors like you have Swink...

it's all too common in this industry.
Yeah *** that shop. I'm looking forward to buying some hard parts from morgy when it's time to build a motor.

madman1234509

Reaction score
Sootie you hit the nail on the head. I haven't had the chance to buy anything from Morgan because most of my parts for my build were bought before he really came around. But I did have the chance to meet him last year and he definitely seemed like a down to earth guy.

Also, being it's such a small industry, that is someone expensive, it definitely makes it tough when things don't pan out with a company or shop, especially for the average Joe with a middle class income.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Sootie you hit the nail on the head. I haven't had the chance to buy anything from Morgan because most of my parts for my build were bought before he really came around. But I did have the chance to meet him last year and he definitely seemed like a down to earth guy.

Also, being it's such a small industry, that is someone expensive, it definitely makes it tough when things don't pan out with a company or shop, especially for the average Joe with a middle class income.
he has to be down to earth. if he was any shorter he would be below earth...

live life full throttle

Mattf1987

Reaction score
Hey guys sorry for the lack of updates, I have been at the beach with family and friends. I will have the bottom end done this week with more pictures!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online