Reaction score
Motor is done and back home!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 131

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Ugh man, no fair lol. I want dual fuelers and nozzles so bad!

Talked to Kevin last night, sounds like ya'll have some wicked vehicles coming out of that shop.... lol Can't wait to see this thing and the others soon! And awesome build, I'm jealous (except the single turbo problemzz 😜)

Mattf1987

Reaction score
Ugh man, no fair lol. I want dual fuelers and nozzles so bad!

Talked to Kevin last night, sounds like ya'll have some wicked vehicles coming out of that shop.... lol Can't wait to see this thing and the others soon! And awesome build, I'm jealous (except the single turbo problemzz ��)

Thanks man, yea we have some cool trucks were working on. I cant wait to have this thing done. oh and about the single turbo problems......you just worry about your twin snails and leave my baby single alone lol! after all I would hate to have to come around you with my "budget" setup hahaha. j/k man the sound of those garretts alone gives me a rise in my levis!

Mattf1987

Reaction score
Dual fuelers FTW...!! Curious to see how you like the single.

Yea man I'm curious too. I'm shooting for making right at 800 on this setup, we will see what it does once I have the tuning and some miles on the setup. This past weekend there was a stock bottom end 6.4 with 60's dual pumps and a cast 472 that made right at 800 on one of his lower tunes. Being that my 467.7 Fmw says to flow 95lb/min that should put me around there seeing that the 472 is said to flow 90 or something like that. I think I read somewhere that those numbers are off a little and the 472 flows more up too "which would make more sense" regardless I haven't seen any numbers on the 467 with duals and 60's yet.

johnp115

Reaction score
I'm interested to see how close to 800 or above 800 it does! Chris's curve looked awesome too, that 472 held 790-800 all throughout the Rpm range so it'll be interesting to see how the 467.7 compares or exceeds. It would make sense if it drops off a little bit, but if it doesn't then hell yeah!

Mattf1987

Reaction score
I'm interested to see how close to 800 or above 800 it does! Chris's curve looked awesome too, that 472 held 790-800 all throughout the Rpm range so it'll be interesting to see how the 467.7 compares or exceeds. It would make sense if it drops off a little bit, but if it doesn't then hell yeah!

I don't know what's better? faster spool or a little more up top? Given that this is going to be a street driven truck and not so much of a race truck I may benefit off of the 467's spool characteristics. If the charger doesn't do what I want it too I can always go with something bigger. I think the cost of the 467's is substantially more than the 472 anywho. Or I can just send it to barder and let him work his magic!

johnp115

Reaction score
I don't know what's better? faster spool or a little more up top? Given that this is going to be a street driven truck and not so much of a race truck I may benefit off of the 467's spool characteristics. If the charger doesn't do what I want it too I can always go with something bigger. I think the cost of the 467's is substantially more than the 472 anywho. Or I can just send it to barder and let him work his magic!

With a single setup, faster spool.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Hell any setup that lets you drive this dikctease is a good one. You gotta be itchin!

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score

That setup was nasty on the street too. That is my friends old truck. Pretty sure that charger has an 87mm turbine though.