To those that have polished american forces

f3502wd

Reaction score
What tire cleaner do you use? I need something strong that works on the semi wheels but wont ruin or stain the polish. I have yet to find something.

f3502wd

Reaction score
So with all the people that like to show off their expensive rim purchase from AF, not one of you wash your rims:lame:

Cknox121

Reaction score
Most people that own forces probably have their truck washed by someone else.

Sent from my cracked iPhone using Tapatalk

sootie

Reaction score
This forum is useless no one responds to me either

awwww-poor diddums...

Most people that own forces probably have their truck washed by someone else.

Sent from my cracked iPhone using Tapatalk

nope LOL my forces just dont quite have the shine they could LOL

im interested too-give it a day and see what pops up, most of the left coasters are still sleeping and that where the prettied up trucks live...

TripleE44

Reaction score
Have you had cleaner actually stain your polished wheels already?

I use this on my wheels and my edge that has factory polished 22s. I know those are clear coated, I would bet that this would be safe. But that being said, I go over everything with a brush with light pressure just to break up the dirt, its not just a spray on and wash off product. I use it on my wheels, tires and underside of the truck.

CLD_997_16-2.jpg

http://www.chemicalguys.com/Diablo_Gel_Wheel_Rim_Cleaner_16_oz_p/cld_997_16.htm

swinky

Reaction score
No chrome cleaners! It has to be ph neutral or the acid will stain the wheels. Just use the soap you washed the truck with. Keep an extra wash MIT for the tires and wheels. Your tires shouldn't really be that dirty unless you're using some junk sticky tire shine.

What tripleE posted is good stuff . Notice it says "Ph balanced" on the bottle.

No I don't have forces but I've owned 4 sets of welds. Welds > forces..... 😂

BK39

Reaction score
I've only had mine for a couple months, but as stated above, i just use the same soap I wash the truck with, nothing fancy.

f3502wd

Reaction score
Have you had cleaner actually stain your polished wheels already?

I use this on my wheels and my edge that has factory polished 22s. I know those are clear coated, I would bet that this would be safe. But that being said, I go over everything with a brush with light pressure just to break up the dirt, its not just a spray on and wash off product. I use it on my wheels, tires and underside of the truck.

CLD_997_16-2.jpg

http://www.chemicalguys.com/Diablo_Gel_Wheel_Rim_Cleaner_16_oz_p/cld_997_16.htm

No that's what I'm trying to avoid lol. I had a guy come over and polish my forces a couple of months ago. He sprayed some acid/brightner and it left the tire looking like new, it also cleaned the polish and removed all the water spots.

TripleE44

Reaction score
You wash the underside of your truck too? I mean.........I'm pretty picky but dam..........that's serious!

I'll be the first to admit I go a little overboard with the cleaning. But it bothers me when the rest of the truck is spotless and then there's dirt or mud or whatever under the fender wells mainly. I clean the whole underside probably once a month or so and the wheel wells usually every time I wash it(every Friday). And I hose down anything I can get to with tire shine to keep it nice and black. LOL

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
This was last week.

BEFORE

image.jpg3.jpg

AFTER PURPLE POWER AND BRAKLEEN

image.jpg2.jpg

THEN PAINT

20150206_145537.jpg
I wash my truck at least once a week if not more and clean/rinse the underside almost every time. As soon as springtime gets here mine will be getting this treatment! Looks good!

"3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead"

getstroked27

Reaction score
like these guys said, we always just used good soap and a mitt to clean the tires up, the wheels we used a fine grit jewelers rouge polish and microfibers. takes some serious time on 24x14's but the shine is amazing.

Attachments

• redtruck.jpg
    redtruck.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 106

sootie

Reaction score

Latest posts

Members online