To those that have polished american forces

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
The kit has a really good polish, cleaner, sealer...everything you need.
It kept this thing looking new...I used it on every billet part on the truck as well as the motor. I wouldn't recommend it if it didn't work very well.

1403-2012-dodge-ram-rt-engine-view.jpg

f3502wd

Reaction score
I don't care about the wheels, Im talking about the tires and using a tire cleaner that will get the crap shine of :lol:

SDS97_7.3

Reaction score

cbf9703

Reaction score
The kit has a really good polish, cleaner, sealer...everything you need.
It kept this thing looking new...I used it on every billet part on the truck as well as the motor. I wouldn't recommend it if it didn't work very well.
Good to know!

I don't care about the wheels, Im talking about the tires and using a tire cleaner that will get the crap shine of :lol:

Serious? :shrug: Maybe the thread name should be "To those who clean their tires..." LOL

99F250Smitty

Reaction score
I used to use a S.O.S pad on my tires. get them super wet scrub away on the tires then rinse. I am guessing by your last post you meant how to clean your tires?

f3502wd

Reaction score
Lol I meant to those that have american forces with the polished finished lol

BK39

Reaction score
Don't clean the tires, keep using the oil to make them shiny, let it keep building up.........eventually people learn that they can not lean on your tires or they end up with black rings all over their pants. :thumbsup:

f3502wd

Reaction score
Don't clean the tires, keep using the oil to make them shiny, let it keep building up.........eventually people learn that they can not lean on your tires or they end up with black rings all over their pants. :thumbsup:

yeah still want a fresh tire to apply though

shiny tires are homo

You need to come out of the sticks into city land then:D

mandkole

Reaction score
I use Castrol super purple, cut about 8:1 with water in a spray bottle. Around raw aluminum, Id test it first and don't leave it on a long time.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.