Tow power x 2.0

Oil Field Trash

Reaction score
I have the EDE 76/59 with RCD 60%'s.

As Doc Brown from Back to the Future said "Great Scott!" It's a fun set up for sure. And makes awesome power

Pan4905

Reaction score
Yes. And I have extensive engine work so my puller will make more than the basic bolt ons. You should be almost 800hp

Gotcha. That was what my plan was to make with Pistons, Rods, cam, lifters push rods, springs, 60% nozzles, dual fuel etc.

Pan4905

Reaction score
RCD stage 3 cam and Midwest comp ported heads and intake will push you way north of 800.

Was just planning for stage two. No ported heads, and already have z max jr.
Still undecided. Keep going back and forth between the two setups. Weighing the pros and cons of proven reliability and potential vs something different and unique.

Oil Field Trash

Reaction score
Still undecided. Keep going back and forth between the two setups. Weighing the pros and cons of proven reliability and potential vs something different and unique.
I can tell you the spool up is stupid fast and the heads are beautiful haha

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score

gimme a call, i've pretty much run them all , and i may be able to shed light as to what will work best for ya . even if you don't buy from me, even though you probably should. LOL

akf250

Reaction score
Does the Jr. High Powers need to be gated on stock injectors + stock pump with a 300 tune?

Planning out a build for a fun 650 daily driver and I am considering the Jr. High Powers as a drop in replacement over the Tower Power Plus

Jonnydime

Reaction score
Short answer no. Long answer noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. A gate is nice but not needed if you stay off the bottle.

Black AOD

Reaction score
Does the Jr. High Powers need to be gated on stock injectors + stock pump with a 300 tune?

Planning out a build for a fun 650 daily driver and I am considering the Jr. High Powers as a drop in replacement over the Tower Power Plus

You'll make 700 on stock fuel with Jr. High Powers

Latest posts

Members online