Ultimate Callout Challenge

JMart

Reaction score
It's one thing to enter and just say "aw shucks let's see what happens". You can tell who those guys are.. Then there's the guys that bring spare transmissions, parts... Engines... I'm not prepared to compete with those guys lmao.

That's kinda what I was saying. It would be cool if we all pitched in and got a truck there to represent PSA, but at the same time it would suck for the driver to not be able to fully compete. As much fun as it would be to go and compete it would also suck just as much to be at the bottom of a lot of the events.

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
Yeah it's not so much a "pitch in" type of event I think most fords that enter these events do somewhat represent PSA.. Lots of the big time ford guys are active on here and or sponsors.

HOLDERDOWN

Reaction score
12096066_1664589967144785_1780859836627573536_n.jpg

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
I see. I'm assuming that truck doesn't have a traditional transmission but I actually did want to see what would happen if it did lol.

swinky

Reaction score
i call bs on no more single.....you're getting some of the bauer power aren't you!
Because he's going to go to the biggest even ever with a big single at altitude. .....

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

RSK

Reaction score
Because he's going to go to the biggest even ever with a big single at altitude. .....

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

that was sarcasm. I understand the event, and i understand the thinner air and how well big singles work in it....

Latest posts

Members online