Ultimate Callout Challenge

jimdawg185

Reaction score
Just a fair warning, any sexting to me will result in many Woosley esque sassy bathroom selfies.
Ive been practicing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
hope some of the "lower power" trucks can make some tweaks so its a more level playing field, I know the randys transmissions cummins is doing 2100 or so i believe

disclaimer, obviously a lower power truck is not low at all, just comparatively.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
hope some of the "lower power" trucks can make some tweaks so its a more level playing field, I know the randys transmissions cummins is doing 2100 or so i believe

disclaimer, obviously a lower power truck is not low at all, just comparatively.

There are multiple 2000hp+ trucks going.... Most everything that I know of personally on the list is currently making changes. None that I know of that was sticking with what they previously had.

taterthedog

Reaction score
There are multiple 2000hp+ trucks going.... Most everything that I know of personally on the list is currently making changes. None that I know of that was sticking with what they previously had.

According to the website, they are running "proven" set ups. No last minute builds. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
A good majority of them are finishing up things as we speak. So that still gives 2 months of tweaks to dial it in.

No one is going to leave their current setup with this much on the line. This is going to be single handed the highest stakes diesel event to date.
Pretty hard to leave well enough alone when your gunning for top dog.

swinky

Reaction score
I'll be surprised if a truck that's in the top 10 on the dyno wins the whole thing.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Jonnydime

Reaction score
So MPD is bringing Mike's truck and King Kong? Or are they just using King Kong's picture and are building something else?

BOSS450

Reaction score
I'm headeding out there to watch. I know my place. But I just hope there's still a racing season and everyone doesn't spend the summer rebuilding.

SDS97_7.3

Reaction score

But how many are legit 2000hp trucks. And how many are using their corrected numbers that get them there due to a ridiculous cf

Latest posts

Members online