Ultimate Callout Challenge

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
I get that, still impressive. But why use it when SAE says not to on boosted engines

Marketing. Same reason this challenge even exists.

Day of the challenge will legitimize any and all numbers because cf or not all the trucks will be on a level playing field.

The more interesting will be seeing the dyno queens go down the track and pull a sled.

Halestorm55

Reaction score

Day of the challenge will legitimize any and all numbers because cf or not all the trucks will be on a level playing field.

The more interesting will be seeing the dyno queens go down the track and pull a sled.
Yep really can't wait for the guys like lavon, holder, Warren and the others that want an overall and not to win the dyno. I'm with you thinking the top few spots will not have anything when it is pushed hard.

looking up parts

SDS97_7.3

Reaction score

I get the marketing part. Every window licker with a smoke tune (or screwdriver) eats it up. And will defend them and flip out on you on fb like you just put up pics of their moms getting gangbanged. Yet they don't pay attention when those same guys go elsewhere and can't back it up. Cf or not

Jomax

Reaction score
I'm headeding out there to watch. I know my place. But I just hope there's still a racing season and everyone doesn't spend the summer rebuilding.

I'll be hopefully making it aswell. Curious how many PSA members will be there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
Yikes..
9217ba7f6f4933c945d8cf12f36df606.jpg

Shawn Baca's truck

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
Yeah that's why I snapped it, I knew it would come down.

Gotta love it, you smash your truck up and your buddies first reaction is to share it with the world hahaha

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
The good news is there is still plenty of time to swap powertrain into another chassis, and knowing that crowd they probably will!

Glad to hear no one was serious hurt

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
Jesus.. I get that maybe the guy has an ego or they don't like II but for fu*ks sake can't they let it rest for just one second.. At least wait to find out he was doing something stupid to rip him