Update on my rig

HD F250

Reaction score
I am hoping the best for you Eric. Sucks balls!

I have decided I am going to limp mine through winter so I can at least put a few thousands miles on it before I break it again. :hammer:

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I am hoping the best for you Eric. Sucks balls!

I have decided I am going to limp mine through winter so I can at least put a few thousands miles on it before I break it again. :hammer:

Mine had 5000miles in the past two weeks or so before this happened.

Jbird

Reaction score
And there is no aftermarket solution to our crappy stock rockers? Mine just went down again for the second time. Pretty sure its a rocker again

Crack85

Reaction score
They've only been working on it for 5 years

Who exactly are you talking about that has been working on it for 5 yrs?

Who's they?

There are two company's that are currently developing rockers. One of them has put the project on the back burner because of what ever issues they have. If elite wishes to reveal the reason they can.

Elite iirc

Sent from my cracked iPhone using Tapatalk
And yes elite is one of the company's....but that project is on the back burner.

NathannialD

Reaction score
Aren't there aftermarket 6.0 rockers? Or are the 6.0 and 6.4 rockers not interchangeable?

there are harlan sharps for the 6.0, although they are far from a drop in install. Quite a few mods have to be done to make them work. I have done two sets in 6.0 comp trucks. Not at all interchangeable with 6.4's though.

300000 and counting

Reaction score
I know it won't be much stronger and it may have been done or at least said before but what about cryo treating a set of stock rocker?

Latest posts

Members online