Update on my rig

Wayne

Reaction score
OMG don't mention that. I want one but... If I did, it would be a delete only truck cause my blue on isn't going anywhere

Hey, nobody's saying get rid of Sully, Papa Smurf, or whatever you call it. Daily drivers can be relatively quick and reliable.:naughty: Don't forget the "efficiency" & cosmetic mods like lift, tires, wheels, lockers, gear sets, paint, tint, stereo, turbo, intake, etc, etc. That'll be the second step anyway... I suspect your buddy Trevor would probably have to work a little magic on the suspension. :demon: If you buy one, I see a "tune only" situation spiraling out of control real fast LOL

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Hey, nobody's saying get rid of Sully, Papa Smurf, or whatever you call it. Daily drivers can be relatively quick and reliable.:naughty: Don't forget the "efficiency" & cosmetic mods like lift, tires, wheels, lockers, gear sets, paint, tint, stereo, turbo, intake, etc, etc. That'll be the second step anyway... I suspect your buddy Trevor would probably have to work a little magic on the suspension. :demon: If you buy one, I see a "tune only" situation spiraling out of control real fast LOL

I am like all the other guys, "this will be stock and I am not modding it" I know myself better than that. Nothing can be stock.......

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
glad the fire didn't damage anything... the rockers still stock i take it? i have no idea if anything is even available. thats why i asked...

yeah, i said the same thing about my 6.7... gonna just drive it till its out of warranty... well its still stock but my tuner arived back home thats delete capable... my girlfriend prolly hid it on me though...

live life full throttle

Meniacal_Mark

Reaction score
glad the fire didn't damage anything... the rockers still stock i take it? i have no idea if anything is even available. thats why i asked...

yeah, i said the same thing about my 6.7... gonna just drive it till its out of warranty... well its still stock but my tuner arived back home thats delete capable... my girlfriend prolly hid it on me though...

live life full throttle

I couldnt imagine why LOL

Latest posts

Members online