Update on my rig

Kind

Reaction score
what's the definition of working ? LOL

As in runs efficiently and makes solid power without breaking. That is however if you overlook the downtime I had which happened too be due to American made parts falling apartLOL

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
As in runs efficiently and makes solid power without breaking. That is however if you overlook the downtime I had which happened too be due to American made parts falling apartLOL

Shoulda used those candian made parts then ... Oh wait you guys don't make anything !! LOL

Kind

Reaction score
Shoulda used those candian made parts then ... Oh wait you guys don't make anything !! LOL

Hahaha. Yeah, you got me there. The only Canadian off the shelf made parts I had on my truck are sitting on a shelf(steeds)... But I do have a few thousand dollars worth of custom turbo piping perfectly welded together by Canadians.

All jokes aside, no vendor parts have broken... Just IH parts.

Kind

Reaction score
Quit your bytching. If it wasnt for us you wouldn't have Justin Beiber or drake to bump to in your truck.

Seriously, you use them two as an example?

thanks for proving all points. LOL

Yeah, he failed there.

Pretty sure Mike is correct, those faggots can go *** themselves, eeeeehhhhhhhhh

Really, because anyone that has a truck with the word smurf in it must enjoy hopping on a swing from time to time.:D

That was a lil harsh Mr. Clausen

He just wants to cuddle... But is asking like a man.

Latest posts

Members online