Update on my rig

Wayne

Reaction score
hahahaha yup

Ok guys here is an update........ It had a no start issue as soon as they fixed the oil leak. Turns out it is probably the harness that sits under the hpfp cover. They were putting a new one in and I haven't talked to them in a few days. This is more than likely on them.

Another thought, I am thinking of buying a 2016 6.7..... and doing a turbo like Corbin has on his.
You're gonna kick yourself in 6 months when the aluminum ones come out if you get one. Just sayin'

Erikclaw

Reaction score
You're gonna kick yourself in 6 months when the aluminum ones come out if you get one. Just sayin'

i can't stand the front end of the new ones. Looks like a chevy raped a ford and that fell out. Nothing is happening soon with this, I am tossing it around in my head.

jimdawg185

Reaction score
I had the same thoughts, but they are starting to grow on me a little. Good luck with your truck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Erikclaw

Reaction score
No trailer queen, just need to buy a truck to DD and not worry about.

Update: well it turns out Elites fuel rails rub on the hpfp harness and they know of this problem. Apparently they are sending a set of rails out Mon. We shall see

Tree Trimmer

Reaction score
oh, i'm sure somewhere at some point in time there was very loud yelling, choice words, and a rant that would if a priest heard it he would make sure he knew he was going straight to hell, over how his luck seems to be going with this truck.

we just don't know it.

Jonnydime

Reaction score
No trailer queen, just need to buy a truck to DD and not worry about.

Update: well it turns out Elites fuel rails rub on the hpfp harness and they know of this problem. Apparently they are sending a set of rails out Mon. We shall see

Can someone explain to me how the fuel rails which are under the valve covers have any affect on the hpfp harness which is in the valley? Or are you talking about the dual fueler lines?

webb06

Reaction score
Can someone explain to me how the fuel rails which are under the valve covers have any affect on the hpfp harness which is in the valley? Or are you talking about the dual fueler lines?

My thoughts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Erikclaw

Reaction score
maybe I stated it wrong how they are rubbing, they explained it to me over the phone. I haven't seen it in person. Yes I have flipped the *** out over this god damn chit show a few times

NathannialD

Reaction score
It's the twin pump lines if you don't have a brain and just throw them together and don't take the time to align them you'll have an issue. I've never had this issue with any I have installed