Update on my rig

Jonnydime

Reaction score
It's the twin pump lines if you don't have a brain and just throw them together and don't take the time to align them you'll have an issue. I've never had this issue with any I have installed

That's what I was thinking. A rubbing/chafing issue is purely installer error.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Well Elite said they knew of the problem and are sending replacements. You can ask them. I expect the parts by Christmas

Erikclaw

Reaction score
lol

I woke up a little on edge. lol Packing to go off roading for the day. Like i said I haven't gotten to see the issue personally, I will Mon. They tell me it is a clearance issue and supposedly Elite agrees.

Fast-6.0

Reaction score
Well Elite said they knew of the problem and are sending replacements. You can ask them. I expect the parts by Christmas

You'll be waiting past Christmas because we don't have an order for lines. They called and asked if we had a custom HPFP harness. I asked why and it sounds like they let the pump lines rub on the HPFP harness. So they asked if we had lines to gave more clearance. I said they are always tight but that Nathannial installed them without issue. Tamara told them I will be building more line kits soon and could try to build some that maximize clearance to the harness if they wanted some. We were told they would get back with us.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Great now they are telling me bullchit. ***ing great. They told me you knew of the issue and were building new ones. OK well now I have to go after them. WTF I am sick of this chit

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I am talking to them tomorrow and threaten to yank that truck from them. There are a couple of shops I know of that have a good rep but both are a few hrs away.

LovinPSDs

Reaction score
I am talking to them tomorrow and threaten to yank that truck from them. There are a couple of shops I know of that have a good rep but both are a few hrs away.

With this much hassle I'd drag the damn thing all the way to Morgan and just let him get it right..I don't care if it's 2000 miles or whatever.

I can't believe how much you've had to go through with this thing. Honestly one of my favorite trucks on the page, hate seeing it give you such a hard time.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
With this much hassle I'd drag the damn thing all the way to Morgan and just let him get it right..I don't care if it's 2000 miles or whatever.

I can't believe how much you've had to go through with this thing. Honestly one of my favorite trucks on the page, hate seeing it give you such a hard time.

Thanks, Morgan and I have both said this.

Bowns swears they were told new lines were being shipped out, that is why they have been waiting a week for them to show. I told them to make these work. They can call Tadd if they want, I don't really care.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
So this is installation error??
25438_zpsv2xx5fpb.jpg
"]
25438_zpsv2xx5fpb.jpg
[/URL]