Vendor Apparel

extreme3807

Reaction score
Not sure if it has been mentioned, but would it be a good idea to start a section for vendor apparel/gear? The vendors here could post pictures/prices of their merchandise (hats, t-shirts, hoodies, etc.). As much as people like rocking diesel gear around here, I am sure it could help with advertisement as well. Would be easier to centrally locate their apparel into one link. I for one am always willing to spend some money on apparel to support our vendors here. Just a thought...

extreme3807

Reaction score

RedSmokey

Reaction score
Reaction score
What about a shirt with all the vendor's logo's on the back and a PSA logo on the front?

I think that would be cool too. But think how hard those would be to make? Not a t-shirt printer here or anything, but wouldn't it be hard to take all the Vendors logos, and all the different colors then put it on a shirt? Would have to be all the same color or something correct? Regardless I would be in for something like this.

Swag section would be cool as well. Not only do I support our company, but I like to support other shops as well. :ford:

HOLDERDOWN

Reaction score
Most likely all logos would be the same color like white

Sent from Holderdown Performance iPhone Command Center

Latest posts

Members online