Vendor Apparel

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
I would like to make a request for a nicer shirt material to start with.

Alot of shirts I've bought recently are cheap and I end up with a big neck in them.

Any vendors have shirts made in Gilidan Ultra Cotton? My FD shirts and hockey team shirts are made on them and they have lasted a looonnggg time. And the print looks better IMO.

Just sayin'

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I would like to make a request for a nicer shirt material to start with.

Alot of shirts I've bought recently are cheap and I end up with a big neck in them.

Any vendors have shirts made in Gilidan Ultra Cotton? My FD shirts and hockey team shirts are made on them and they have lasted a looonnggg time. And the print looks better IMO.

Just sayin'

Gildan ultra 2000 is actually a cheaper 6.1 oz. I use them or Hanes tagless regularly. The Hanes keep their dye more wash cycles though.

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
Most shirts don't accommodate Jelly necks

imgres-4.jpg

mortal798

Reaction score
Mike, what would it take to make a shirt with all those logos? I haven't seen the PSN one people are referring to... Pics?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Mike, what would it take to make a shirt with all those logos? I haven't seen the PSN one people are referring to... Pics?

It would take the site owner building a price structure then selling the space. It's a hard thing to do because there is only so much room on a shirt. Gare would have to want to do it and do some sort of lottery. It costs the site sponsors money to be on there.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
didnt think so..

would you pay for an allotted spot, and first come first serve? or what? not sure if i missed it if you said it mike...

That's up to Garrett. I only allowed 10 spots on psn. Anything that happens will be whatever Garrett wants and tells me to get done.

Latest posts

Members online