What have you done to your powerstroke today?

RSK

Reaction score
They definitely look better, are those from an XLT?

something like that. could even be from an xl truck just had to have power windows and be a crew cab. I want to order the dash piece next. I also changed out the chrome trim rings that go around the 4 vents for black ones. looks way better.....don't mind the deodorant or hand pruners or razor blade in the door pockets just normal work truck stuff lol

RSK

Reaction score
Got it detailed for the first time since the cowl hood got put on

FDD3206E-3DAC-4292-B94A-EBDCE8F01770_zpsfmqdicdm.jpg

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
Finally got around to finding and fixing a oil leak. It was on the brass plug on the rear of the hpop. New o ring and bam! Dry engine!

RSK

Reaction score
I'm doing it by force, not by choice...

me too lol :fustrate: hence the reason I said I wish i was building my transmission right now, that's something i want to do, paying sales tax to ct not so much. :swordfight: anyways carry on. post up how you like it once it's in!

04cr450

Reaction score
installed x-code springs on the front and took my 350 block out of the back and installed a 2" block.... need an 1" block though to be level so back to wrenching. Love the way the xcode springs ride though. Frustrated with the way companies make blocks... they say its a 2" block but its really a 2.5" block.. wtf! then its not a 2", its a 2.5" block... anyways..

durflinger92

Reaction score
Got the truck all washed up for my girlfriend's grandpa's funeral and noticed all the damn imperfections of that 15 yr old paint job

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1407112066825.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1407112066825.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 71

RSK

Reaction score
The bumpers will finish the look. It'll look great!

I wanna get this thing done, but i haven't had the spare time to put my intercooler and i've been dragging 7-10,000 around everyday i'm the 6.4 for the last 5 days. I might just drop it off at the body shop and have them do it all.