What have you done to your powerstroke today?

JrStroker

Reaction score
Traded it in!
u6ype3a6.jpg

For this!
4a2ymagy.jpg
8a5upupy.jpg
Yeaaaa in that 6.4 game now!!!!

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
Yeaaaa in that 6.4 game now!!!!
Lol. Yep it was time for a change up! I love the other truck but the last few months have sucked! It got to the time in its life where everything started to go out one after the other. It was killing me! Lol. I hope this one turns out to be pretty trouble free.

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
Well good luck! Any plans for it?
Yeah but it's gonna be a long process. Gotta get caught up on everything. First thing is removing the chrome from around the fender wells, no pin stripe, and start to ptm some things. Then when I can afford it some 20×12s with no rear block and probably 4800# springs up front. Delete, tune, exhaust, and intake.

RedRice589

Reaction score
Yeah but it's gonna be a long process. Gotta get caught up on everything. First thing is removing the chrome from around the fender wells, no pin stripe, and start to ptm some things. Then when I can afford it some 20×12s with no rear block and probably 4800# springs up front. Delete, tune, exhaust, and intake.

I love the sleeper look stock 20's get rid of some of the chrome but leave the grille. I love the way they look tint the windows and have a slick ride. I wish I could afford another one. They look better to me than the 6.7's.

JrStroker

Reaction score
yvaqe5e5.jpg
ejygu8aq.jpg
sorta like mine ehh?

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
I love the sleeper look stock 20's get rid of some of the chrome but leave the grille. I love the way they look tint the windows and have a slick ride. I wish I could afford another one. They look better to me than the 6.7's.
I love these trucks with a ptm grille but the chrome looks so good against the red! It's still a toss up on that.
yvaqe5e5.jpg
ejygu8aq.jpg
sorta like mine ehh?
To tell you the truth I was looking for a blue truck! Lol. Yours looks great!

Plimptonjr

Reaction score
Built some of my fuel system, posting progressive pics in build thread:
IMG_3965.jpg
IMG_3962.jpg
need to finish it up and get ready for powdercoating

Attachments

• IMG_3959.jpg
    IMG_3959.jpg
    891.5 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_3960.jpg
    IMG_3960.jpg
    814.8 KB · Views: 54

RSK

Reaction score
5F45AA59-384A-4CB0-B7D3-F27E1170A1D5_zps0abbiodv.jpg

worked it like should be, even on the 22's and nitto 420's lowered 2" in the front, still does fine at the dump and off road. and that's about 4 tons behind it.

Animosus

Reaction score
that pump lools super huge in your hands. you must have little peter beaters...

live life full throttle

:thumbup:

I do have a pretty lean build. But I'm 6' 3".

Oh and it was dead from sitting for three weeks, too many accessories that have constant power draws I guess.

665305084.png

Animosus

Reaction score
Ever gonna replace the VSM? LOL

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

I don't feel like going through the hassle of getting it to ford to be programmed. Nothing it does really bugs me that much. I've lived with it for almost 6 years now.

I did break the bolt that was holding the ground wire for my trans temp sensor, I think that is reason enough to get 4 new gauges from Joe though.

ToMang07

Reaction score
I don't feel like going through the hassle of getting it to ford to be programmed. Nothing it does really bugs me that much. I've lived with it for almost 6 years now.

I did break the bolt that was holding the ground wire for my trans temp sensor, I think that is reason enough to get 4 new gauges from Joe though.

Ooohhh.....jealous.

I made my daily call to the dealership today and t hey FINALLY have the new PCM in, so hopefully tomorrow it will finally get fixed.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.